Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

No one said that bit.

Pretty much did.

Austerity ideologues never stopped borrowing, they just persuaded people that there was no money for the things they didn't want to spend money on. If you spend money (which, again, as a national government with a fiat currency, you can simply keystroke into existence by the will to spend it) on things that have widespread social and economic benefits, the consequences are mostly positive, whereas if you bung it to your mates from the club and get some dodgy PPE that noone can use, the consequences are entirely bad.

Exactly.

And guess what...we are now dealing with those bad consequences.

Have you and Aurora ever been seen in the same room? :eek:

D

Deleted member 49

Still worshipping at the altar of Saint Jeremy.
Nah allways about the policies and what they represent Tool....being a Starmer fanboy I can totally get why that might needle you a bit though.Hardly inspiring is he 😁

View: https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1668645413555929093?t=6f6TPtZATNBUuYFL-ZLn7w&s=19

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: C R

multitool

Nah allways about the policies and what they represent Tool....being a Starmer fanboy I can totally get why that might needle you a bit though.Hardly inspiring is he 😁

View: https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1668645413555929093?t=6f6TPtZATNBUuYFL-ZLn7w&s=19

You've made up the "Starmer fanboy" stuff because you need that sort of caricature in place of some sort of sober reflection of where we are.

<Godwin>Hitler was inspiring. And how did that work out

multitool

Heat getting to you ?

Well you know my view of domestic UK politics. You know that I think governments are not omnipotent, have fewer realistic choices and less power to change than the electorate thinks (and yes, I know the current govt chose to salt money off to their cronies), and that the further we get away from the age of empire the less comparisons with 1948 are relevant.

And so, if you view current UK politics through that analytical framework you will see why I'm not particularly interested in 'inspiring' politicians.

At the moment I will be inspired by a party which unseats the Tories, isn't corrupt, doesn't resort to populism, and starts to gently reassemble the crumbling institutions of the UK.

At the moment I will be inspired by a party which unseats the Tories, isn't corrupt, doesn't resort to populism, and starts to gently reassemble the crumbling institutions of the UK.

Yes, but what if we only get Starmer’s Labour? How much of that list will happen?

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Corbyn was a caricature

Let it go, Multers!

FnY-KjIWIAEmx76.jpg

Top Bottom