Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Eight hugely influential years in the Tory party and you're asking who is he ?
Think Wolves academy on a free transfer.

Was he, just googled him and he was a party member and summat to do with being a council candidate?

About as influential as me and you are then.

D

Deleted member 49

Was he, just googled him and he was a party member and summat to do with being a council candidate?

About as influential as me and you are then.
It was more about Kyle.Who joined the Tories in 2015 after 5 years of austerity and now feels Labour is his natural home...wonder what changed his mind ?

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 28

Good for you...I mean why ask in the first place.You managed to Google him ?

I was intrigued as I'd never heard of him and someone obviously thought him important but after reading about him he appears to be a nobody (politically speaking).

Pale Rider

Veteran
  • Sad
D

Deleted member 49

I'm aware some Labour supporters on here have never taken to Starmer, but do I get the correct impression his star is waning among the general public?

Not winning the next election would be about the best example there has ever been on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
I think Labour wins the next election by default.Maybe the biggest threat is that by offering nothing of substance or what's actually needed, people won't vote at all ?
I'd say you're way off the mark on here though,most will vote Labour on the anything but the Tories vote,he's no real threat is he ?
Even you could give him a go Paley...

D

Deleted member 49

I watched a little of his interview this morning... definitely the wrong choice.Should of stuck with rewatching yesterday's stage of the Tour, he's fecking shocking.

View: https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1225465424092987393?t=UQryprLlflcCGcP6I2eKWQ&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1680505908936278016?t=QrP4JMUV6OrZrAOK-XEh5Q&s=19

D

Deleted member 49

Seems sensible to me. It used to be that the poorest had the most kids, many dads seeing the extra benefit as benefit cash for beer or to pay off debts.
Yea feck them kids....and you cry about the Tories 🙄

albion

Guru
The richer you are,the less kids you tend to have. It simply helps no one to encourage that fact of current life more.

Top Bottom