Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

11 with Corbyn obviously...it's pretty fecking low.How many abstained ? There again what's the point of abstaining when you can vote against ?

View: https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1675939931145789440?t=50sgfUcQiJ0Gka3ora8nvw&s=19

I hate to say it, but the way Labour were whipped to vote is another of Magic Grandpa's little legacies.

You can rail against it, and you will, but a party in recovery from crippling accusations of anti-semitism will be in no hurry to give the opposition an open goal.

Hence abstention.

C R

Über Member
I hate to say it, but the way Labour were whipped to vote is another of Magic Grandpa's little legacies.

You can rail against it, and you will, but a party in recovery from crippling accusations of anti-semitism will be in no hurry to give the opposition an open goal.

Hence abstention.

I.E. the shtick about antisemitism was all about shutting down criticism of Israel, not about protecting Jewish people.

multitool

I.E. the shtick about antisemitism was all about shutting down criticism of Israel, not about protecting Jewish people.

It can be about more than one thing.

The thing about Israel is that anti-semites hate it. As do people with a sense of justice. It's not always easy to tell them apart. Sometimes they don't even know themselves.

Naturally, Israel, and its supporters seize upon this.

I don't think Corbyn was antisemitic. But I do think he was an utter idiot. The banker graffiti image was a great example.

Last edited:
Latest from YouGov.

IMG_3641.png

D

Deleted member 49

Starmer...he never disappoints 🙄
Labour Party leader Keir Starmer says he would call on @ucu lecturers to mark exam papers. He is “very uncomfortable” that they are not marking and preventing graduations.

He knows “how those young people will be feeling”.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Preston was my bet for the Starmerites' next target after Driscoll in their ongoing war on hope. Fair enough - I didn't see them coming for Lawson in the meantime.

D

Deleted member 49

Preston was my bet for the Starmerites' next target after Driscoll in their ongoing war on hope. Fair enough - I didn't see them coming for Lawson in the meantime.
Matthew Brown is top bloke ...my only gripe is it's Preston and not Blackpool !

Top Bottom