Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

You didn't even listen, did you Adam
He's been quoted as saying it was a matter of principle for him not to commit to rescind the license if Labour won the next GE. What possible principle could that be I might ask ? Its going to take someone as clever as you to explain where you find any principles from this goon.
Did you forget your 'but Corbyn' tag 🤣

multitool

He's been quoted as saying it was a matter of principle for him not to commit to rescind the license if Labour won the next GE. What possible principle could that be I might ask ? Its going to take someone as clever as you to explain where you find any principles from this goon.
Did you forget your 'but Corbyn' tag 🤣

You didn't listen, did you

multitool

If he said now, with credibility and conviction, that Labour would rescind licences it would stop Rosebank before it started.

“chopping and changing, the lack of strategic thinking has prevented growth."

That's the principle. The economy. The notion that it us fûcked and Labour are going to have to pick up the pieces.

Anyway, it's great seeing that Starmer is pissing off all the right people.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Well being on the Sceptered Isle at present I noticed whilst wandering into the Co-op express, as one does, that in the newspaper rack was one Daily Mail going into meltdown over Starmer wanting to undo a tiny part of the damage done by the Tory version of Brexit.

However frustrating it must be for those wanting real change, Starmer cannot afford to give that part of the right-wing press that is not always altogether totally honest to run months of stories (I use the word deliberately) to beguile the electorate into giving the current lot another chance - better the devil you know, raw sewage is good for the environment, French to replace the English language, von der Leyen to be made Queen ...

D

Deleted member 49

“chopping and changing, the lack of strategic thinking has prevented growth."

That's the principle. The economy. The notion that it us fûcked and Labour are going to have to pick up the pieces.

Anyway, it's great seeing that Starmer is pissing off all the right people.
That's more like it,p1ssing off all the right people ? Starmer would be happier working with Tory's and the Lib Dems than he would anyone remotely left or the unions?
Says everything about what you think Labour should be.

multitool

I went to see Jeremy Corbyn's stand up show last night. My favourite of his many jokes...

"A man walks into a bar, but it’s not a bar anymore it’s a luxury housing development with prices starting at £595k for a one-bedroom flat."

multitool

Oh alright then, here's another one...

"A horse walked into a bar.
That's right. The breakdown of capitalism starts with agrarian chaos."

Top Bottom