Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Which one are you referring to?

What's the thread about, Bolders?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Anyway, let's have a show of hands. Tactical voting considerations are all very well, of course, but they have visceral limits. Who can actually bring themselves to vote for this shower of c*nts?

I wasn't going to anyway but I'm less likely to now. If I had to in order to keep a Tory out then I would but that would be a vote against rather than a vote for. Fortunately that's not an issue where I live.

multitool

I thought you'd used in the top left of your post.

Are you referring to my avatar?

I created it when I said Adam very likely looks like Kieth Starver but with a monobrow.

I apologise.

I now think he looks like this...

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Anyway, let's have a show of hands. Tactical voting considerations are all very well, of course, but they have visceral limits. Who can actually bring themselves to vote for this shower of c*nts?

It’s a firm no from me.

Until I checked I thought my vote wouldn’t matter anyway as my MP had a 65% vote share last time. It’s closer than I’d like according to recent polling but the warmongering means I can’t do it, so it will be a positive but futile Green vote.

IMG_3914.jpeg

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
What's the thread about, Bolders?

true, but, that particular expression is typically used for the Torys.

My answer would be No, but, living in a Constituency with an approximately 20,000 majority, my vote make little or no difference ;)

albion

Guru
It’s a firm no from me.

Until I checked I thought my vote wouldn’t matter anyway as my MP had a 65% vote share last time. It’s closer than I’d like according to recent polling but the warmongering means I can’t do it, so it will be a positive but futile Green vote.

View attachment 4743
Very close. And predictions are usually way out.
Sadly, with fptp a vote for Green is much a vote for Tory.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I get it, I understand GTTO, but I won’t vote for a party that has chosen to enthusiastically support the sacrifice of innocent lives in order to avoid press criticism.

I think it's reasonable to take the view that no matter how bad things are in this country under the Tories, things are much, much worse in Palestine.

Top Bottom