Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

They have the responsibility and opportunity to influence events, something that you and I do not.

And part of that has to be influencing Hamas.

Starmer has the added constraint of not falling into the traps enabled by idiot Corbyn. I happen to think that he misspoke in the interview when he appeared to be saying that turning off water and power were legitimate, because he clarified very quickly.

“Whoops, I accidentally supported a war crime.”

multitool

Young Multitool's reading skills are fine, but comprehension skills need a bit of work.

I disagree with @winjim's position but I fully understand the principles behind them. There is nowhere where he said, or implied, he would like to see a Tory government.

Yawn.

He said he would rather see a Tory government. And given that he has set out his stance, there is no difference beween this and wanting to see a Tory govt.

You powers of logic are weak, old man.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Young Multitool's reading skills are fine, but comprehension skills need a bit of work.

I disagree with @winjim's position but I fully understand the principles behind them. There is nowhere where he said, or implied, he would like to see a Tory government.

I am of course in a position of privilege as the Tories are unlikely to win in my area so I have no need to vote tactically.

Reactions: C R

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Yawn.

He said he would rather see a Tory government. And given that he has set out his stance, there is no difference beween this and wanting to see a Tory govt.

You powers of logic are weak, old man.

Young Multitool would improve his comprehension if he got to bed earlier and stopped yawning in class.

I would rather see England win the World Cup than South Africa but I would not want or like them to win the World Cup.

multitool

Young Multitool would improve his comprehension if he got to bed earlier and stopped yawning in class.

It's probably time for Nurse to tuck you in, and lock the door.

Top Bottom