Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I was referring to the comedy.

It was a joke.

Yes I know. I've heard it before.

The Crofted Crest

Off topic, but I just had to show this this. Corbyn interviewing an Irish Republican band, one of whom is in a balaclava, and the band is called 'Kneecap'. KNEECAP!

https://x.com/corbyn_project/status/1731623117804413093?s=20

It's like something off Brasseye.

What an absolute total fūcking idiot :wacko: And this is the man Adam wanted as Prime Minister

FFS, Mults. It's three young kids in a popular music combo thinking they can overthrow the establishment before they reach 20. Is there anything they say that you actually disagree with? I bet you preferred the Hollies to the Rolling Stones!

multitool

Pharaoh
FFS, Mults. It's three young kids in a popular music combo thinking they can overthrow the establishment before they reach 20. Is there anything they say that you actually disagree with? I bet you preferred the Hollies to the Rolling Stones!

Did you not read my post?

I couldn't care less what they say. I'm talking about the optics of a man who put himself up to be PMbeing associated with a republican group called 'Kneecap', who pose about in balaclavas.

Ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 49

Tool spitting feathers because Corbyn spoke with a hip-hop group against Tool defending a Labour leader who won't call for a ceasefire against a genocide....comical.
The Telegraph 🤣
Screenshot_20231204-223848.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Since we're on comedy somehow, I find it hilarious that multitool is so obsessed with Corbyn that he never shuts up about him, even going to the lengths of listening to him interview Kneecap. Who are pretty good BTW, and a decent bunch of fellas.

Top Bottom