Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

Starmer's on £126k but won't buy lunch for his own sister?

multitool

Pharaoh
They're a hip hop band who were born after the troubles and have feck all to do with the IRA.Its for a fundraising concert which my partner will be at no doubt.

Apart from the name, the imagery and the sentiments. Yeah...nothing at all. :laugh:

It doesn't matter whether they have concrete links at all. The point is whether a prospective Prime Minister should be anywhere near them, and the answer is no.

D

Deleted member 49

Apart from the name, the imagery and the sentiments. Yeah...nothing at all. :laugh:

It doesn't matter whether they have concrete links at all. The point is whether a prospective Prime Minister should be anywhere near them, and the answer is no.
Except he's not the prospective PM is he.
It's more telling that on the day Starmer once again offers nothing in his speach you choose to try and score some cheap points.
Let it go...it's sad 🤣

Reactions: C R

bobzmyunkle

The point is whether a prospective Prime Minister should be anywhere near them, and the answer is no.
Good news for you Tool - Jezza isn't a prospective Prime Minister.

Next, do you have an opinion or Keith's refusal to buy a meal for his sister.
Or pubs being driven out of business because he's condoned eating your own sandwiches?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Quite a few assumptions there, Wimjim.

Yes that's how jokes work. It's not an academic paper, I don't need to reference it.

multitool

Pharaoh

It's only 4 years ago since he was, and 6 since Adam and his cult were saying Corbyn "nearly won".

No serious politician of any party should go anywhere near anybody like this band when there is still sectarianism alive, well and always in danger of a resurgence.

Or pubs being driven out of business because he's condoned eating your own sandwiches?

How do you know he refused to buy his sister a meal? She may have refused. And your final sentence really demonstrates what a ridiculous person you are. Now run along with Adam 🐔

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Most pubs I have visited, which serve food, specifically forbid the consumption of your own food, on their premises. Those which don't serve food normally allow consumption of your own food on their premises, in my experience.

Top Bottom