Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

You're the expert in everything
Looks like Tool's 3D (3d) spadbrain failed miserably on this one.
Popular beat combo, favoured by the Telegraph? You might have thought Starmer would be right in there.
Am I right in thinking Starmer avoids anything 'youth'?

multitool

Pharaoh
You're the expert in everything, apparently, so I'll let you be the judge when I post the video.

Oh. I thought the expert was you. You always pop up when I post with some sort of snipe, whereas I almost never comment on your posted views.

I'm sure your video will be funny, albeit unintentionally

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh. I thought the expert was you. You always pop up when I post with some sort of snipe, whereas I almost never comment on your posted views.

I'm sure your video will be funny, albeit unintentionally

I really don't. You "pop up" with views about all sorts of things which you don't have a clue about.

No doubt you'll be an expert about Buffy, Rob Halford, Oscar Wilde and the X Files when I post my video.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You'd be lost amongst this junkie crew. They aren't wimpy middle-class junkies with a sideline in clichéd art and village hall stand up.

Could be worse I guess. I could have a boner for Starmer and an obsession with posters on a niche political forum.

multitool

Pharaoh
Could be worse I guess. I could have a boner for Starmer and an obsession with posters on a niche political forum.

It's you that pops up with a snark when I post. I almost never comment on your on-topic posts because you would see it as a provocation. So, perhaps a bit of introspection needed, Andy.

Anyway, if nothing else, you are at least consistent (-ly boring)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It's you that pops up with a snark when I post. I almost never comment on your on-topic posts because you would see it as a provocation. So, perhaps a bit of introspection needed, Andy.

Anyway, if nothing else, you are at least consistent (-ly boring)

As it happens, I wouldn't. I actually think you're interesting and make decent points, when you're not resorting to insulting the intelligence of others.

So you're consistent too! Chapeau!

Top Bottom