Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
Dressing in Camo standing in front of tanks and flags whilst calling for a "sustainable ceasefire"
the Tories,he's so predictable.

It's not a hard thing to predict, Adam, because it's rational.

Yeah, I know. You want a 'leader' who wears a shemagh, calls Hamas his friends, posts likes on social media for anti-semitic murals and openly espouses the Irish terrorist organisation that killed 1080 servicemen from the forces of which he would have been in ultimate command.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

Yeah, I know. You want a 'leader' who wears a shemagh, calls Hamas his friends, posts likes on social media for anti-semitic murals and openly espouses the Irish terrorist organisation that killed 1080 servicemen from the forces of which he would have been in ultimate command.
Yawn.

D

Deleted member 49

You are quoting my description of the PM that Adam actually wanted, and is still super botty-hurt that he didn't get.
Weird that, because it's you that never shuts up about him ? You need to stop thinking about me or put me on ignore....your starting to give me the creeps.
Still laughing about your little strop about winjim 🤣

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Weird that, because it's you that never shuts up about him ? You need to stop thinking about me or put me on ignore....your starting to give me the creeps.

I'm just flattered that someone feels the need to use technological assistance in order to ignore me, when most people manage it just fine through sheer force of will. My children seem to have no problem at all with it.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

LOL.

See also:

Screenshot_20231222-140119-470.png

D

Deleted member 49

I'm just flattered that someone feels the need to use technological assistance in order to ignore me, when most people manage it just fine through sheer force of will. My children seem to have no problem at all with it.
I'm just jealous....how are you more special 🙄

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

multitool

Pharaoh

You appear by magic everytime I post, and frequently reference me :laugh:

Wimjim? An mildly irritating non-entity with a vastly overblown sense of his own self-importance, of which even that he manages to convey with nothing greater than utter tedium. Certainly not somebody who could ever evoke a strop.

The only reason I haven't given the casual press of the iggy button on you is that I haven't finished toying with you yet. You are a mildly distracting plaything. Nothing more.

No need to take it so personally. Nothing here matters at all, in any way.

D

Deleted member 49

This from the last two pages of this thread....you really are odd.
Face it, Adam. You are a mewling dork who doesn't have a clue :laugh:

Adam is nothing if not highly receptive to the pointy stick

Yeah we've all seen the photo, Adam.

That's what we were talking about, Adam.

You are quoting my description of the PM that Adam actually wanted,

You appear by magic everytime I post, and frequently reference me :laugh:

Top Bottom