Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm not sure which I prefer....shrinking your Mrs or dressing as Action Man 😁

This is such a great example of why you, and people like you are so ridiculous. You are trapped in a contradiction of your own making.

You don't like the Tories laying claim to natural ownership of institutions such as the military, remembrance or whatever and yet you mock when Starmer prises it from their hands and plays them at their own game.

It's the same mindset as your railing about the the press being very predominantly right-wing and unfairly hammering your hero, Corbyn, with smears. And yet when Starmer deliberately and intelligently pursues a policy of shrinking the target by not jumping headfirst into Tory traps or avoiding providing ammo to the Tory client media by not speaking up on things which offer no strategic advantage to a Labour win, you start whining.

Face it, Adam. You are a mewling dork who doesn't have a clue :laugh:

The Crofted Crest

Hostage to future alert!

You are a mewling dork who doesn't have a clue

Mr Celine

When did all this stuff start? The dressing in fatigues or the wearing a hard hat in a factory? The photo op stuff I mean. The eating a bacon butty like a working man or having a pint in a pub?
I blame Thatcher. She was always driving tanks to show her dedication to destroying industry and wearing hard hats in case the critically weakened factory collapsed on her.

multitool

Pharaoh
I blame Thatcher.

winston-churchill-tommy-gun-1940.jpg

Interesting factoid: the last PM to have served in the forces was James Callaghan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

This is such a great example of why you, and people like you are so ridiculous. You are trapped in a contradiction of your own making.

You don't like the Tories laying claim to natural ownership of institutions such as the military, remembrance or whatever and yet you mock when Starmer prises it from their hands and plays them at their own game.

It's the same mindset as your railing about the the press being very predominantly right-wing and unfairly hammering your hero, Corbyn, with smears. And yet when Starmer deliberately and intelligently pursues a policy of shrinking the target by not jumping headfirst into Tory traps or avoiding providing ammo to the Tory client media by not speaking up on things which offer no strategic advantage to a Labour win, you start whining.

Face it, Adam. You are a mewling dork who doesn't have a clue :laugh:
I always thought so highly of you....

multitool

Pharaoh
It was a typo

D

Deleted member 49

Knock yourself out if it's your thing....
Screenshot_20231221-223931.png

multitool

Pharaoh
Yeah we've all seen the photo, Adam. But your retort in no way addresses the point I made. Try as you might to make this about me, it isn't.

D

Deleted member 49

Yeah we've all seen the photo, Adam. But your retort in no way addresses the point I made. Try as you might to make this about me, it isn't.
He whipped Labour MPs to abstain on a ceasefire and sacked frontbenchers who voted for one.
Spare me the I'm just pretending to be a w@nker to get into government.

multitool

Pharaoh
He whipped Labour MPs to abstain on a ceasefire and sacked frontbenchers who voted for one.
Spare me the I'm just pretending to be a w@nker to get into government.

There you go changing the topic again. You posted about him appearing in combat gear. That's what we were talking about, Adam.

D

Deleted member 49

There you go changing the topic again. You posted about him appearing in combat gear. That's what we were talking about, Adam.
I'm not sure which I prefer....shrinking your Mrs or dressing as Action Man 😁

View: https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1737774416048611584?t=yrziWLSMatKylMdKgCd8uQ&s=19

Dressing in Camo standing in front of tanks and flags whilst calling for a "sustainable ceasefire"
Again after the Tories,he's so predictable.

Top Bottom