Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the way he says 'the local'. It's like when he said 'pebble dashed house'. There'll be somebody writing this stuff I guess. 'No, don't put modest house, Keir...put pebble dashed'. I'm tired of all these politicians photo ops. The Man/Woman of the People thing grates on me a bit, even though I know it's well meaning in a show-them-you're-normal sort of a way.

Keir's big hands are giving me Andre the Giant vibes though.

Screenshot_20231228_001100_Chrome.jpg

a6e32c976be30c7876_GettyImages-500445960v2.jpg

multitool

Pharaoh
I'm not cynical like you.

He's secured my vote with his Christmas tweet.

Not everyone can pull off double denim.

multitool

Pharaoh
LOL. No shit. The grown-ups were quite busy during that time.

2015! :laugh:

I listened to an extended interview with Angela Rayner recently. She was asked about shadow cabinet meetings during Corbyn era. She described them as "chaotic".

I'm suspect your remark is intended to convey the notion that Corbyn was undermined. I don't doubt that he was, as is every political leader everywhere. The difference being that he also managed to undermine himself very successfully, and his detractors were proved right.

Of course, you've posted this news item in the Starmer thread, which is about Starmer's leadership and bid to be PM.

Wrong thread, perhaps.

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I like the way he says 'the local'. It's like when he said 'pebble dashed house'. There'll be somebody writing this stuff I guess. 'No, don't put modest house, Keir...put pebble dashed'. I'm tired of all these politicians photo ops. The Man/Woman of the People thing grates on me a bit, even though I know it's well meaning in a show-them-you're-normal sort of a way.

Keir's big hands are giving me Andre the Giant vibes though.

View attachment 5302

Huge hands of The Son Of A Toolmaker, ain't they? Bet he wields a mean chain-whip.

multitool

Pharaoh
Did you read the article? It's about overseas scamsters.

Top Bottom