Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
It's recognised as a genocide by literally anyone with half a brain and an internet connection who hasn't hitched their wagon to the interests of Israel. The official bit is important, of course, because ordinary people understanding what is happening is not enough to stop it.

Indeed. However, it still does not escuse idiocy.

multitool

Pharaoh
Still sounds a bit hypocritical tbh. It looks like you're actually agreeing with me here, when it suits of course.

These are the terms Aurora uses when she hasn't got a case.

Makes a change from her usual "seems", I suppose.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

It is disappointing that he will not take a firmer line now, even though his position has changed markedly, as I expected it would.
Lol....he's literally said and done feck all.He supported cutting off water and power,banned his Mps from calling for a ceasefire,suspended MPs for protesting,can't call what's happening in Gaza a genocide...where has he been regarding the cutting off aid to UNRWA ?
Silent....coward.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 121

Me. I have an elephant bike and a dodgy gallbladder and if we pass an Aldi, I can stop for provisions, then I'm in.

multitool

Pharaoh
I take it Bob will be riding AndyRM's Chopper?

I expect AndyCXR will be up for it.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who spends a lot of his time hunched up over his tubing.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
That is your own post-hoc rationalisation of what actually happened

Hmmmm. I banged on quite a lot about it at the time. The PLP were apoplectic from the off. The then shadow chancellor briefed the Guardian ahead of the leadership election on the dangers of opposing austerity. Elected Labour MPs immediately refusing en masse to serve in the shadow cabinet. The deranged Israel-Lobby wingnuts showed their hand very early on. Billionaire ex-donors would follow Corbyn around screaming "Say you believe in Israel!" and be given double-page spreads in The Mail to smear his supporters as 'Sturmabteilung'. People like Bolders and Rusty would wring their hands a lot about why can't they all just get on.

I think you are overselling Kier Starmer's potential influence as it currently stands

Isn't it generally accepted that he's literally about to become the Prime Minister?

Top Bottom