Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

BoldonLad

It was at the top of the page for whatever it was I searched for. A kind of oh sod it that will do moment.

It may be what you searched for which is of concern ;)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Those prosthetic dongs are a bit like Starmer I suppose.

Convincing enough at a quick glance, but seriously lacking in credibility upon proper scrutiny.

multitool

Pharaoh
No big fan of Wes, but, should we really be celebrating "block vote" from any quarter, not very integrated is it?

Celebrating? Weird choice of language.

It's a democracy. There are different constituencies and they have to be listened to.

I don't recall you commenting when Sundk and Co were fawning all over the Jewish community when said community declared itself to be at terrible risk.

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Celebrating? Weird choice of language.

It's a democracy. There are different constituencies and they have to be listened to.

I don't recall you commenting when Sundk and Co were fawning all over the Jewish community when said community declared itself to be at terrible risk.

Oh dear, English comprehension not your forte?

1. "Celebrating" is an appropriate word for being pleased to see Wes lose his seat (as per the OP), in my opinion

2. I did say "from any quarter", so, that includes, well ANY, including, but not limited to Catholics, Jews, Hindus, Elderly, Young, etc etc

As I have said many times before, to the point of boredom, I did not vote for Rishi, or, the several PM's before him, back to BoJo.

Just because I have not commented on a particular topic, does not mean I agree with it, I am sure there are topics which even you have not commented on (not many, no doubt), but, are we to assume you are therefore in agreement with it?

Last edited:

BoldonLad

well, we all know only you are allowed a typo without it being commented upon. ;)

But, to save your blood pressure, typo corrected ;)

I can't believe I posted it. One of those things that's better as an idea than in execution. A bit like conceptual art.

Easily done. This was on Facebook today apparently.

GFImqFqWIAAqNil.jpeg

Top Bottom