Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
4 month wait to go private, and a £4k bill, or 6 on the NHS (which we already pay for and she's on).
But yeah, foreigners are bad. Stands to reason, innit?
Not sure where you are based, but at Guys and St Thomas they have a dental school. You can sign up to be a willing case study - they don't do the actual treatment, that's done by a Consultant - they just get to watch and do the assessment.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Not sure where you are based, but at Guys and St Thomas they have a dental school. You can sign up to be a willing case study - they don't do the actual treatment, that's done by a Consultant - they just get to watch and do the assessment.

Newcastle.

There's a dental school here too.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
We've looked at it as an option. It isn't available.

I have used the dental hospital, for “emergency” treatment. It is a number of years ago now. Not the sort of experience which could be described as pleasant, but, not as unpleasant as I had anticipated.

Reactions: C R

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Mutilated Butchery would be a quality band name.

Here's a fun quiz for Saturday morning, which of the following is not a real band?

A) Crowbar Abortion
B) Cattle Decapitation
C) Scrofulous Gut
D) Impaled Nazarene

That's a trick question. The correct answer is Exploded Haemorrhoid.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
That's a trick question. The correct answer is Exploded Haemorrhoid.

I can assure you that no trickery is involved. Well, kind of.

The answer is C. My granddad came up with that as a joke after we'd been discussing music one day.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Well my chances of voting Labour have gone from slim to non existent.

Saw Starmer described as 'a balloon on a stick with a face drawn on it' which is accurate. I look at him in the same way I look at expanded polystyrene.

Top Bottom