Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
LOL at you desperately trying to manoeuvre me into a position where I'm responsible for the internal machinations of the Labour party .

Nothing on they telly? :laugh:

Just watching the 10 o'clock news, as it happens, to see how the shitshow is unfolding. No one except Victoria Derbyshire in the MSM seems to be alluding to the obvious fact that Starmer and his goons have been shitting out barefaced lies about the whole thing for months on end.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Just watching the 10 o'clock news, as it happens, to see how the shitshow is unfolding. No one except Victoria Derbyshire in the MSM seems to be alluding to the obvious fact that Starmer and his goons have been shitting out barefaced lies about the whole thing for months on end.

It's a bit Stasi-like.

multitool

That's all fine, but what neither of you can now do is celebrate any Tories losing their seats in 5 weeks time, because those two things are connected.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
It's a bit Stasi-like.

With the deadline looming, the frantic stitch-up machine going into overdrive, and the worst people in the country scrabbling around for safe seats, it was always a risk that they'd over-reach even the credulity of the most supine journalists. There's even been speculation that they were lining up Akehurst for Hackney North - an entertaining but unlikely scenario. She's still got a bit of room to chuck a well-deserved grenade in.

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Nope, just highlighting your impending hypocrisy.

It's like sausages.

?

20240528_224817.jpg

multitool

Fuck me. Watching Newsnight now. :laugh:

Me too. Victoria is desperately trying and failing to whip up a furore.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Nope, just highlighting your impending hypocrisy.

It's like sausages.

It is not hypocritical to celebrate the damage done to the Tory party, while at the same time decrying some of the methods used to bring about that damage.

It is possible to make sausages without the unpleasant shite that is added to cheap sausages...but if cheap is your preference..........

It would not have been possible to create a furore with that bunch that was on Newsnight if Derbyshire had stuck fireworks up their a*ses.

Reactions: C R

C R

Über Member
It is not hypocritical to celebrate the damage done to the Tory party, while at the same time decrying some of the methods used to bring about that damage.

It is possible to make sausages without the unpleasant shite that is added to cheap sausages...but if cheap is your preference..........

It would not have been possible to create a furore with that bunch that was on Newsnight if Derbyshire had stuck fireworks up their a*ses.

Point of order, Starmer's labour have not inflicted any damage on the tories yet, all the damage to the tories so far has been self inflicted.

I celebrate it, and will also celebrate when labour inflict some damage.

multitool

Not really. She's asking questions. Like wot journalists are supposed to do. I get why you might forget that in the Starmer era, where they mostly get all moist about him rolling up his sleeves.

She's after some drama, because news is part of the entertainment industry now. She won't get anywhere. It'll be forgotten about by this time tomorrow.

Look, Abbott has been manoeuvred out, and rightly so. You are full of resplendent rage for the Tories and the iniquities of the past five years, but you've no ire for the very people whose only job was to stop this happening. Not only was it their only job, but they were literally the only people gifted the position of being able to do so, and not only did they fail, they failed catastrophically. The worst outcome for nearly a century.

Not a peep from you. You want these total failures to still be around, failing again, and allowing the Tories oxygen to do the things you complain about out of the other side of your mouth.

Top Bottom