Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru

Reactions: C R
Wasn't that the same Labour manifesto that KS supported and signed off on last time? Why even mention Corbyn? Nobody else is. Why wind up people you want to vote for you?

download.jpeg

multitool

Pharaoh
For the LOLs.

By the way, the comment about winding up voters you want to vote for you doesn't make sense. Corbyn was emphatically rejected by the voters in 2019.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Trolling people who want a more unfair society, and people who want a less unfair society?
Too subtle for me, unless...

Reactions: C R

multitool

Pharaoh
Trolling people who want a more unfair society, and people who want a less unfair society?
Too subtle for me, unless...

That is unfair/fair as per your definition.

Don't forget that right-wingers who envision a society where benefit payments are minimal view this as fairness.

For the LOLs.

By the way, the comment about winding up voters you want to vote for you doesn't make sense. Corbyn was emphatically rejected by the voters in 2019.

You'd think Starmer would want to keep the ones who did vote for Corbyn voting Labour again this time though. What's the point saying 'You know those policies you voted for? The ones I endorsed? It was a bullsh#t manifesto'. Do people want a PM who trolls his own voters for the LOLs?

multitool

Pharaoh
As I said, I voted Labour, but I didn't want Corbyn. I doubt I am alone.

If you feel that strongly, don't vote for him. You seem more of a Reform type voter anyway.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
How many tools could a toolmaker make if a toolmaker could make tools?

What does a toolmaker use to make tools anyway? Surely it's toolmakers all the way down.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
How many tools could a toolmaker make if a toolmaker could make tools?

What does a toolmaker use to make tools anyway? Surely it's toolmakers all the way down.

My father would have thought he had died and gone to Heaven if he had been made a toolmaker...the real crachach (aristocracy) of the factory floor.

Top Bottom