Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

I admire anybody prepared to go round knocking on doorsteps to get their message across.
Does this actually happen outwith medialand?
I've been eligible to vote in every general election since 1983 and no candidate or canvasser has ever knocked on my door.

Reactions: C R

bobzmyunkle

Does this actually happen outwith medialand?
I've been eligible to vote in every general election since 1983 and no candidate or canvasser has ever knocked on my door.

I had Labour round this time. Labour majority was 700 so I think they were keen hold the seat. Majority now 7000.

Literally everything I said in this thread has been proved correct, despite the ridicule, whether it be denial of Tory attack lines by muted Labour approach, or Labour decimating the SNP in Scotland.

411 seats is not an accident, or a just a factor of Tory unpopularity. It's a measure of how far Labour leadership was able to de-toxify the Labour party in the eyes of the voting public.

Now we will see what Labour governance looks like, uncoupled from the need to appease the left or the right, or the press.

John mcDonnell mentioned that the vast majority of people voted Labour just to get the Tories out.

This is not the time to gloat until we see actual results.

Top Bottom