Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
Just to be clear, are you calling the woman in the X links a liar?

Will be interesting to see the situation in 5 years time

Screenshot_20240709-181807_Chrome.jpg

multitool

I haven't commented on the content because I haven't watched the video.

I'm asking you what you meant by "Wow", and I want you to explain why you are posting far-right racist content.

C R

Über Member

People like you are very fond of telling us how you didn't fight the nazis for this to happen again. If you don't want it to happen again, don't support the nazis.

Screenshot_20240709-185409_Chrome.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

I haven't commented on the content because I haven't watched the video.

I'm asking you what you meant by "Wow", and I want you to explain why you are posting far-right racist content.

I hadn't realised how bad it has gotten in London, hence Wow.

How is it far right if her experiences are genuine?

multitool

As I said, I hadn't watched the content. I was commenting on the account you were amplifying, a well-known far-right racist account...could well be Russsian funded, given that they are well known to fund social media content aimed at causing division in society. Our society.

I've watched the clip. It's Alex Phillips, former Brexit party politician and now Reform member. Reform is a racist party, so I wouldn't accept what she says at face value.

I have a sister who has lived in London for 40 years. Not once has she mentioned this, but she did tell me about getting felt up on a bus in her 20s in London by a white guy.

It's almost as if Alex Phillips is asking us to believe that white builders have never wolf whistled women. As if sexual harassment never happened until immigrants arrived.

If you see life through a coloured filter and only notice things on the basis of a person's skin colour there is a handy word to describe it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

As I said, I hadn't watched the content. I was commenting on the account you were amplifying, a well-known far-right racist account...could well be Russsian funded, given that they are well known to fund social media content aimed at causing division in society. Our society.

I've watched the clip. It's Alex Phillips, former Brexit party politician and now Reform member. Reform is a racist party, so I wouldn't accept what she says at face value.

I have a sister who has lived in London for 40 years. Not once has she mentioned this, but she did tell me about getting felt up on a bus in her 20s in London by a white guy.

Yet we are expected to believe your post and completely disregard this woman's recent experiences.

Ian H

Legendary Member

My sister and many female and male friends live in London. My other half lived there until recently and visits friends and relatives frequently. None of them have had anything like her alleged experience. It's bollocks.

multitool

Yet we are expected to believe your post and completely disregard this woman's recent experiences.

I don't belong to a racist party .

Besides, are you really going to try and pretend that sexual harrassment hasnt been a part of women's experience forever?

Was Harvey Weinstein an immigrant? What about Epstein? What about David Carrick and Wayne Couzens? Were they immigrants?

You really are a mug, aren't you.

You posted this without even a moment of critical thought

Absolute twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: C R

Ian H

Legendary Member
It's spread into the right-wing press too

View attachment 6392

It's downright weird. Pivoting from predicting a totalitarian neo-marxist state, to describing the PM and wife as sexy.

Did the left-wing press do this when Cameron was elected? No.

They talked about how he had once fûcked a pigs face.
It's spread into the right-wing press too

View attachment 6392

It's downright weird. Pivoting from predicting a totalitarian neo-marxist state, to describing the PM and wife as sexy.

Did the left-wing press do this when Cameron was elected? No.

They talked about how he had once fûcked a pigs face.

The thought of CX Randy getting priapic over Starmer is pretty horrible.

multitool

Anyway, are we all enjoying not having to listen to spiteful Tory shît that been the hallmark of the past few years?

Just that is worth it, regardless of whether Labour manage to start rectifying things.

Top Bottom