Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Thought they paid YOU to run those leccy cars according to the thread on the other forum!
Only if you have solar. Can't afford it at the moment.
Anyway £500 per month is still a lot (unless it's an older property) as even my house 'only ' costs us about £450 and we really are sh1t at economising.
It's a new build(ish) 1986. Should be much better insulated than it is. We are also crap at economising. I am turning the heat down during the day but I can't type if my fingers are too cold. Thinking about getting some wifi rad valves for upstairs so I'm not heating half the house for no good reason. I also have power hungry children.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Campbell just casually affirming the leadership's contempt for democracy there...

20230214_185519.jpg

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
Well it seems to be an acceptance of the tension between party membership, parliamentary party and the electorate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

"Campbell talks about “decontaminating the Labour Brand”.
Ffs you couldn't make this sh1t up...

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

See my post about tension between party membership, parliamentary party and electorate. Your post exemplifies it :wacko:
Campbell should be nowhere near the Labour party...more a reason not to vote Labour.
This is the man that campaigned for the Lib Dems and voted for them at the last election.
Blair/Campbell 🙄.to use your phrase "what fecking planet are you on"

Top Bottom