The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The pictures sums up BLM in the uk, white rich kids claiming victimship.. Meantime anyone counted how many stabbings there already are this year? ''Another head hangs lowly,Child is slowly taken,And the violence caused such silence,Who are we mistaken?''(part of a songtext about a other bout of violence, but the text applies pretty much to whats happening in the streets) but yeah great they got away with destroying a statue, they must be so proud.. sorry to disturb the party mood.

Beebo

Veteran
The pictures sums up BLM in the uk, white rich kids claiming victimship.
Isn’t it important that white people participate. It would be fairly pointless if you had to be black to agree that Black Lives Matter.
I don’t think they are claiming victimship.

Your comment about the stabbings in London probably needs a new thread, but the causes are numerous. White middle class drug users being one of them.

Isn’t it important that white people participate. It would be fairly pointless if you had to be black to agree that Black Lives Matter.
I don’t think they are claiming victimship.

Your comment about the stabbings in London probably needs a new thread, but the causes are numerous. White middle class drug users being one of them.
Agreed, however it reminds me of a clip of BLM protest in New york with a black women being told by the white BLM protestors to go away if she does'nt agree because she was interrupting them wanting a discussion with them because she felt they need to go to Baltimore(a very bad predominantly black neighbourhood) and that's exactly the point offcourse you don't have to be black to participate but is it really about statues when children are die-ing because of a culture that gloryfies knife crime?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Agreed, however it reminds me of a clip of BLM protest in New york with a black women being told by the white BLM protestors to go away if she does'nt agree because she was interrupting them wanting a discussion with them because she felt they need to go to Baltimore(a very bad predominantly black neighbourhood) and that's exactly the point offcourse you don't have to be black to participate but is it really about statues when children are die-ing because of a culture that gloryfies knife crime?
Cool story bro.

Ian H

Guru
The pictures sums up BLM in the uk, white rich kids claiming victimship.. Meantime anyone counted how many stabbings there already are this year? ''Another head hangs lowly,Child is slowly taken,And the violence caused such silence,Who are we mistaken?''(part of a songtext about a other bout of violence, but the text applies pretty much to whats happening in the streets) but yeah great they got away with destroying a statue, they must be so proud.. sorry to disturb the party mood.
The ethnicity of those arrested is irrelevant. It wasn't their choice but the police's. The rest of your comment a complete non-sequitur.

Shapps said the PCSC bill would ensure that people “can’t just go round and cause vandalism, destroy the public realm, and then essentially not be prosecuted”.
The man’s an idiot; they were prosecuted. It’s the ‘not guilty‘ verdict he doesn’t like. Well boo hoo.

The ethnicity of those arrested is irrelevant. It wasn't their choice but the police's. The rest of your comment a complete non-sequitur.
Are you saying the police arrested a few random guys? If not it is relevant, and you know that just as much as i do, just take a mirror and change the subject, let's say it where 4 black guys trowing an statue of Nelson mandela(and yes there are lots of evil things you can blame mandela for) in the river because they support the hopefully non-existend ''all whites are great'' would you all respond in the same way? off course not(you can say otherwise but i simply won't believe you)

The man’s an idiot; they were prosecuted. It’s the ‘not guilty‘ verdict he doesn’t like. Well boo hoo.
The devil in the details he said (according the the quote) ''essentially not be prosecuted'' that is something else than denying they where procecuted.

Top Bottom