The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I don't approve of the fact Shep would. Its sexism at its worst.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Another of your skills, Clairvoyant, what a marvel you are

Beebo

Veteran
Who's organising the whip-round for the Sunaks? Something to help them back on their feet..

Lost £500,000 a day for a year. That’s careless.
Branson lost £2billion!

multitool

Shaman
I see No 10 spokesperson says PM has full confidence in his Home Sec, after speeding ticket scandal.

It's always the cover up and never the crime that gets them. The "full confidence" thing used to be the signal for an impending resignation, but these days who knows. Last week, Braverman was rallying the jugend at the Nätionalizen Könference. Could get icky

I see No 10 spokesperson says PM has full confidence in his Home Sec, after speeding ticket scandal.

It's always the cover up and never the crime that gets them. The "full confidence" thing used to be the signal for an impending resignation, but these days who knows. Last week, Braverman was rallying the jugend at the Nätionalizen Könference. Could get icky

I've read speculation that she may resign to give the appearance of being principled, thus avoiding responsibility for failing to reduce migration and allowing another tilt at leadership.

multitool

Shaman
I've read speculation that she may resign to give the appearance of being principled, thus avoiding responsibility for failing to reduce migration and allowing another tilt at leadership.

At this point in the cabaret, who knows.

I'm so utterly sick of the Tory party psychodrama of the last decade.

At least Labour had the decency to stiff Corbyn and bury his remains where nobody could find them.

Top Bottom