The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Once a Wheeler

Reading through the last couple of pages of posts has been an interesting exercise. I suspect a number of the sitting Tory MPs who have decided not to stand at the next election are Brexiteers whose enthusiasm for that cause is waning. Yet, if the party adopts the same strategy as last time, all prospective candidates will have to declare their enthusiasm for Brexit even to be considered for selection. Could it be that Brexit fever has diminished to a point where it will be hard to find candidates; or at least hard to find candidates who are not hopeless ex-UKIPers? Could be an interesting time for Tory-watchers.

Salty seadog

I'm not sure who said it recently but it's blindingly obviously true....

"tories are pathologically opposed to transparency/accountability"

ebikeerwidnes

Hasn't Johnson said he has the messages and is willing to hand them over

in which case
is he being open and helpful (unlikely)
does he know there is stuff there that will land other people in the whatsit ( more likely)
or is he playing a clever game where he looks open and helpful but at the end of the day can claim he is not allowed to hand it over as the government won;t allow it

I suppose we shall see

Reactions: C R

Salty seadog

in which case
does he know there is stuff there that will land other people in the whatsit ( more likely)
or is he playing a clever game where he looks open and helpful but at the end of the day can claim he is not allowed to hand it over as the government won;t allow it

I suppose we shall see

All of the above bar the being helpful bit.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 121

Wasn't also this the government that considered the use of judicial review a bad thing?

That's the trouble when you fling so much shït. You might actually step in some yourself.

Beebo

Veteran

in which case

I suppose we shall see
He’s shameless and his reputations is already in tatters.
He knows the game is up and he’s quite happy to drag everyone down with him.
It’s what he’s always done.

ebikeerwidnes

Boris Johnson - now universally loved and known worldwide as Captain Transparency - has found he has a problem with his "old phone"
He is apparently having trouble switching it on
something to do with the number being known for over 15 years so its not safe or something

so - with great and terrible regret - he has been unable to get access to his old messages in it

but what can the poor bloke do?????

(post may contain sarcasm!)

Top Bottom