The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I believe she's paid pro boner when Johnson's involved.

That’s an image I didn’t want before bedtime. Thanks Marmers.

Coming to PS5/XBox this summer. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5211.jpeg
    IMG_5211.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 3

icowden

Legendary Member
If it's any consolation, I believe Johnson should be locked away in a Faraday cage until he agrees to switch his phone back on.
That whole thing has more holes than a tetley teabag.
For a start, a WhatsApp group always has at least TWO people in it. So if you can't get to the messages on Boris' phone, just nab those of his colleagues. Secondly there are loads of data recovery places that could get that data without switching the phone on.
Thirdly, turning the phone on isn't dangerous. Do it in a secure underground room where there is no mobile signal.

icowden

Legendary Member
I don’t understand the problem switching this phone on.
Don’t you simply remove the SIM, and turn it on?
I did consider that, but WhatsApp can be linked to your mobile number or your email address. If it were linked to the number that might mean that WhatsApp would clear it's contents, but I'm not 100% sure.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I did consider that, but WhatsApp can be linked to your mobile number or your email address. If it were linked to the number that might mean that WhatsApp would clear it's contents, but I'm not 100% sure.

Ok, I just switched mine off, removed the SIM, switched back on and launched WhatsApp. All my conversations are still visible. (I use my number for WA, not my email.)

ebikeerwidnes

just remove the SIM - hence no 4G then switch it on somewhere with no wifi coverage
somewhere like an industrial fridge maybe??

or just switch the wifi off in the house for a few minutes until you get the phone started and switch the wifi off from there

if only he had been on an IT course with some friendly person at some point in the past!

Top Bottom