The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_3642.jpeg

IMG_3643.jpeg

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed

ebikeerwidnes

There might be a better thread for this

but

apparently Johnson can;t hand over 'the phone'
you know - the one with all the possibly (even allegedly) incriminating WhatsApp messages because

he has forgotten the pin code

Now - this leaves me in 2 minds
a) given his rather scatter brained attention to facts and such like I can believe that he could forget it
b) given that he lies as easily as a Labrador eats a loose sausage then I tend to take anything he says with a bucket load of salt unless accompanied by hard evidence.

However, he also seem to have no trouble remembering obscure classical texts to lob into conversations and speeches and does not seem to have a lot of trouble remembering a lot of stuff that is to his advantage - soooooo.......

Also - apparently he had to stop using that specific phone for security reasons because the number had been "Freely available on the Internet for 15 years" then it does seem odd that he could remember it perfectly well for 15 years but has now forgotten it

D

Deleted member 49

but

you know - the one with all the possibly (even allegedly) incriminating WhatsApp messages because

a) given his rather scatter brained attention to facts and such like I can believe that he could forget it
b) given that he lies as easily as a Labrador eats a loose sausage then I tend to take anything he says with a bucket load of salt unless accompanied by hard evidence.

However, he also seem to have no trouble remembering obscure classical texts to lob into conversations and speeches and does not seem to have a lot of trouble remembering a lot of stuff that is to his advantage - soooooo.......

Also - apparently he had to stop using that specific phone for security reasons because the number had been "Freely available on the Internet for 15 years" then it does seem odd that he could remember it perfectly well for 15 years but has now forgotten it
Is there really anyone that actually believes that ?

Salty seadog

but

The right people could get into that phone no problem.

Beebo

Veteran
Is it weird to have almost forgotten he was ever a prime minister of a major nation? He just seems like a washed up minor figure now, like a local old mayor who still gets in the paper or something.

Really?
I hope he’s never forgotten, so we all recall what a terrible mistake it was to all him to get elected on lies and populism.
His Brexit vanity project has ruined our country.
His complete inability to operate within the boundaries of societal norms should be studied by politics students for centuries. He was completely unsuited to high office but people constantly overlooked his failings.

Top Bottom