The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Rejoice - the way forward has been found

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...0uAEqDggAKgYICjCXqnsw37MJ&utm_content=rundown

REALLY?????

after all - we have to find some way to punish all those bolshy lefty woke teachers

lob a load of kids into their classes that are know to be unable to cope with things like crowds, noise and generally people
without support

That'll learn 'em!!!

Oh - and the kids???
weirdos - who cares

I presume all that wasn;t said out loud - but........

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Rejoice - the way forward has been found

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...0uAEqDggAKgYICjCXqnsw37MJ&utm_content=rundown

REALLY?????

after all - we have to find some way to punish all those bolshy lefty woke teachers

lob a load of kids into their classes that are know to be unable to cope with things like crowds, noise and generally people
without support

That'll learn 'em!!!

Oh - and the kids???
weirdos - who cares

I presume all that wasn;t said out loud - but........

From what I hear, the shadow education secretary's idea to support emotional school refusal is wider provision of breakfast clubs so it doesn't seem as if either of the biggest English political parties have much of a clue. TBH the only way anybody will get my vote regarding education is if they propose dismantling the entire school system and rebuilding it from the ground up.

ebikeerwidnes

From what I hear, the shadow education secretary's idea to support emotional school refusal is wider provision of breakfast clubs so it doesn't seem as if either of the biggest English political parties have much of a clue. TBH the only way anybody will get my vote regarding education is if they propose dismantling the entire school system and rebuilding it from the ground up.

Starting with the roofs???

ebikeerwidnes

Cast you mind back

You remember Johnson's great idea to protect the country by making voter ID compulsory at elections
and how this would stop the great problem of voting fraud

I seem to remember Jacob Rees-Moogg (That well know protector of "the People") standing up in Parliament and holding forth about how essential it was

Anyway - a report has come out saying that this was not the actual case in practise!!!!

It is almost as if the concept alienated and discriminated against demographics that - in my opinon - might be though of as being less likely to vote Tory.

As I say - the report it out and is real - the concept that the effect Party biased is mine.

but anyway - who would have thought it???

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...al-and-disability-discrimination-report-finds

ebikeerwidnes

For all those that were worried that some of the people leaving the Tory Party, and not standing again at the next election, might send the party careering and becoming more woke - then hope has appeared on the horizon

A mate - I presume - has appeared for 30p Lee

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-food-banks-tamworth-byelection-b2431591.html

When I think of Tamworth I always think of "The Tamworth Two" when a couple of pigs escaped from a slaughter house and were on the run for several days - and also on the front pages for most of it (must have been a slow week!)

draw your own parallels

Thought this better in this thread as it's more nastiness than sleaze....

Screenshot_20231018_103550_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231018_103600_Instagram.jpg

ebikeerwidnes

Like the last bit where it says
Do You Work
answer No - F*** off

so - people who do not work shouldn't ask for help

if you do work and can;t feed your kids - Seek Help
from where??

Honestly - Sunak must be screaming at the wall asking whether or not the party actually WANTS to fail

D

Deleted member 49

Top Bottom