The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Just to be clear I really don't give a feck.But thanks for the concern.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Oho, so you're a Nigerian prince now?!

At least he aint a universal credit scrounger……….isnt that what you all like to call scousers, shoe on the other foot now.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
At least he aint a universal credit scrounger……….isnt that what you all like to call scousers, shoe on the other foot now.

I don't believe I have, no.

Not that it's any of your business, but I'm currently signed off work due to mental health issues. However I am looking.

You're gonna love my most recent thread...

jowwy

I don't believe I have, no.

Not that it's any of your business, but I'm currently signed off work due to mental health issues. However I am looking.

You're gonna love my most recent thread...

Signed off work…..yet you stated earlier in another thread you was unemployed. So unemployed or on the sick??? Whichever one, still a universal credit scrounger

Signed off work…..yet you stated earlier in another thread you was unemployed. So unemployed or on the sick??? Whichever one, still a universal credit scrounger

Perfectly possible to claim Universal Credit as 'seeking work'; fall ill and then, instead, claim it as 'signed off' based on a doctor's note pending a Work Capability Assessment.

The 'scrounger' bit is just silly and, in another forum, would see you reported as offensive.

jowwy

Perfectly possible to claim Universal Credit as 'seeking work'; fall ill and then, instead, claim it as 'signed off' based on a doctor's note pending a Work Capability Assessment.

The 'scrounger' bit is just silly and, in another forum, would see you reported as offensive.

But this isnt another forum….as andy was quite happy to like a post from others who claimed i was a benefit scrounger, its in keeping with his own views

AndyRM

Elder Goth
But this isnt another forum….as andy was quite happy to like a post from others who claimed i was a benefit scrounger, its in keeping with his own views

What the hell? You remember what posts people like?! Jeezo.

Top Bottom