The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
hopeless dancer.

Can confirm.

20220924_204533.jpg

Arsenal legend who set up the Sporting Chance Clinic, having battled alcoholism and drug addiction himself, it provides support for athletes with their own addiction issues.

Great footballer, terrible manager and hopeless dancer.

Never played for The Grecians then....

AndyRM

Elder Goth
This was the first monarchy thread I got to so rather than upset our thinner skinned members by starting another, I figured I'd post this here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-63107556

The guys who rugby tackled the chap who heckled Andrew have been charged with 'alleged assault'.

Not sure what's alleged about the assault as it's as clear as Andrew liking young girls and being pals with sex traffickers.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
This was the first monarchy thread I got to so rather than upset our thinner skinned members by starting another, I figured I'd post this here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-63107556

The guys who rugby tackled the chap who heckled Andrew have been charged with 'alleged assault'.

Not sure what's alleged about the assault as it's as clear as Andrew liking young girls and being pals with sex traffickers.

Says the guy who had sex with a 14yr old……..

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Says the guy who had sex with a 14yr old……..

When I was also 14...

I don't know whether you deserve pity or derision for not understanding the difference.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There is no difference………no matter what your age.

OK, let's try and further the discussion and add something to the forum.

You think there's no difference between two consenting 14 year olds having sex and an adult having sex with a 16 year old?

Because in my opinion, one is absolutely fine, if a little misguided - I'm still in touch with the lass in question and we both felt it was probably a bit early, but the key is that we were the same age. The other, is absolutely not OK and is an adult abusing a child.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I don't want to make this post, I don't want to rise to it but there are some pretty heinous accusations being thrown around.

Even if we're only approaching the subject from a legal point of view, which I don't think should be the case, in England and Wales at least when it comes to sexual activity involving a minor there is a distinction between under 13, 13-16, 16-17 and 18 or over. There are also factors taken into consideration such as relationships, presumably involving power dynamics, and how close the participants were in age. So please stop diminishing the experiences of real victims with disingenuous accusations.

Screenshot_20221002-184211_Chrome.jpg

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/get-informed/about-sexual-violence/sexual-consent/

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I don't want to make this post, I don't want to rise to it but there are some pretty heinous accusations being thrown around.

Even if we're only approaching the subject from a legal point of view, which I don't think should be the case, in England and Wales at least when it comes to sexual activity involving a minor there is a distinction between under 13, 13-16, 16-17 and 18 or over. There are also factors taken into consideration such as relationships, presumably involving power dynamics, and how close the participants were in age. So please stop diminishing the experiences of real victims with disingenuous accusations.

View attachment 2226

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/get-informed/about-sexual-violence/sexual-consent/

So you would be happy if your 14 yr old daughter was having sex???

Im guessing the answer to that is No……but its ok to admit it on the internet, because its probably just bullshit from the poster, because he does post a lot of bullshit everyday.

Top Bottom