The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
At least when I'm at work I can quantify this sh*t.

20230413_105755.jpg

D

Deleted member 28

No.

Which makes the rest of your post redundant, doesn't it.

C'mon then, explain.

You seem to pride yourself on the amount of obscure words you use so fire away, why is it weird that I post on a Monarchy thread about the Monarchy?

D

Deleted member 28

Yes, I was too busy listening to Tchaikovsky piano concertos, whilst sipping Pimms with my best friend, Bunty.

Of course you were, it hasn't really stood you in very good stead has it.

Wasting your time on a 2 bit cycling forum offshoot, you must have fu*ked up big style.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Why is it weird, because I have a different opinion to you?

Would it be weird if I was agreeing with you?

What do you think happens when people 'talk ' face to face and have different opinions, do you think them weird or do you avoid that sort of behaviour in favour of these sorts of echo chambers?

His point is that you don't post your views on the monarchy, you only post your views on others who post about the monarchy.

What are your views on the monarchy, & having a climate-emergency campaigner & ecologist as king?

D

Deleted member 28

His point is that you don't post your views on the monarchy, you only post your views on others who post about the monarchy.

What are your views on the monarchy, & having a climate-emergency campaigner & ecologist as king?

I don't mind them, they don't give me a hard on but they don't offend me either.

I certainly don't envy them and definitely wouldn't want to be born into that life, certainly not the higher profile ones anyway, I also realise all the moaning in the world won't change the fact that they exist and will continue to do so well after we've all gone.

So now I've expressed my views will it no longer be weird that I post on here?

mudsticks

Squire
I'd speculate ( with no factual basis and no inside knowledge) that the reason for the delay in responding to the invite ( responses due by 3 april. Response provided 12 April) was down to M refusing to go and trying to persuade H not to go either. Or alternatively down to H wanting to go and trying to persuade M to go as well.

Effectively I am saying M&H possibly had differing views on this

I miss the meta-moaning thread we had BITD.
You should see what those crazy revolution fomenting republicans on 'the other side' are being allowed to say about the whole ridiculous pantomime..

!!!

"Prince Philip was Prince Consort but dropped using it. I can't help but think that Camilla dropping it pleases to Tory press so they can pretend we have a queen again and so the merry never-ending fairy-tale fantasy of rich dysfunctional aristocrats marches ever onward.....Sells papers too (with obligatory perfect pictures of perfect rich folk with perfect kids in perfect photoshoots)."

:eek:

Top Bottom