The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

I don't have a hatred for them....and it isn't just about what effect they have on me, you selfish little ballbag.

I'm afraid I'm not going to pander to your low literacy levels. You are old enough to have done something about it, but ironically your failure at school can probably be traced back to low aspirations, which in turn could be linked to class system oppression.

Of course, it might just be that you are a little bit dim.

I assume you're a great 'achiever ' in your own eyes, you still live around the corner from some sh*thole drug dealing housing estate the same as me.

Tool!

D

Deleted member 28

Did you like playing football as a kid? I mean, did you ever have dreams of turning professional, assuming you had the right skills?

Not really no, as I said I was sh*t.

All uphill

You think if there was no Monarchy this would be different?

There is no 'bottom of the pile' in countries that have no Royal family, USA for example?

People like you just love looking for someone or something to blame.

I think Britain could strive to be a nation that offers equality of respect and opportunity to all its citizens.

You are correct that the USA has enormous inequality of respect and opportunity, because of their history and politics. We have high levels of inequality too, and the institution of royalty is the symbol or beacon of that inequality.

What I work for and vote for is a better, happier society. What do you vote for?

D

Deleted member 28

Still waiting for your reasons why monarchy is beneficial to nation... :whistle:

Have we established whether they bring in more income than they cost yet?

If so that's one reason, another is they bring 'pleasure ' to lots of people if the recent turnouts are anything to go by.

That's good enough for me.

D

Deleted member 28

I think Britain could strive to be a nation that offers equality of respect and opportunity to all its citizens.

You are correct that the USA has enormous inequality of respect and opportunity, because of their history and politics. We have high levels of inequality too, and the institution of royalty is the symbol or beacon of that inequality.

What I work for and vote for is a better, happier society. What do you vote for?

You honestly believe if the Monarchy disappeared overnight this country would suddenly become a kinder more caring nation?

As for voting, what impact will that have on the Royal family?

D

Deleted member 28

No.

I’m not keen on funding the royals to pleasure you. Maybe they should be a subscription service for those that enjoy that sort of thing.

Is that no we don't know or no they cost the country?

I don't really want to pay for things like the policing of gay pride marches or any left wing demonstrations but there you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

Is that no we don't know or no they cost the country?

I don't really want t pay for things like the policing of gay pride marches or any left wing demonstrations but there you go.

In what way do you pay for "left-wing" demonstrations?

I didn't realise the civil list extended to Gay Pride.

The shït that pours out of your mouth.

D

Deleted member 28

In what way do you pay for "left-wing" demonstrations?

I didn't realise the civil list extended to Gay Pride.

The shït that pours out of your mouth.

Do we pay for the Police or not, do they attend demonstrations and marches at all?

In which case do we pay for their presence, what is sh*t about that?

multitool

The Police receive a fixed budget.

If you resent the small cost of policing a peaceful event like Pride you might want to have a chat with your right wing buddies that go along to cause trouble.

D

Deleted member 28

The Police receive a fixed budget.

If you resent the small cost of policing a peaceful event like Pride you might want to have a chat with your right wing buddies that go along to cause trouble.

It's exactly the same principal, some bloke doesn't want his tax money going towards the Royal family and I don't want my tax money going towards something I don't believe in.

Have we ascertained if the Royals actually cost us anything yet, I guess that no-one has come out with 'yes they do' and provided proof that they probably create revenue so money isn't in the issue here.

I think it's your mouth that the sh*t is pouring from.

multitool

Of course they cost us money. The civil list is about £1 billion a decade.

The coronation alone is estimated to have cost a quarter of a billion.

And you "believe in" that shîte :laugh:

Are you the same as poor old Pale Rider in that you can't actually explain why?

Top Bottom