The Queen / The Monarchy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Monarchy to asylum seekers is far too big a thread swerve for me.

So I'm entangled in the barriers, while you are free to compete in the sprint finish.

The thread swerve was introduced by your pedigree chum.

I’ll try to stick to the topic in future, unless he comes out with more bollocks, obviously.

I can guarantee if you thought they cost more than they bought in you would have provided proof by now and you know it.

Here’s a tip for you, free of charge. When you read a response to one of your posts, take a deep breath, square up to it, and have a good old try at understanding what’s been written.

Pale Rider

Veteran
The thread swerve was introduced by your pedigree chum.

I’ll try to stick to the topic in future, unless he comes out with more bollocks, obviously.

No friend of mine, he follows Wolverhampton Wanderers and probably has a dire sounding Black Country accent.

Oh, and he drinks Banks's ruddy mild.

Please don't change your posting habits on my account.

Here’s a tip for you, free of charge. When you read a response to one of your posts, take a deep breath, square up to it, and have a good old try at understanding what’s been written.

Here's a tip for you, free of charge. Try, just once, to respond to the topic.

Clue: It was a question about whether the monarchy is much of a nett cost to us.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You didn't read or understand the exchange either, did you?

Here's a tip for you, free of charge. Try, just once, to respond to the topic.

Clue: It was a question about whether the monarchy is much of a nett cost to us.

IMG_3694.jpeg

Mr Celine

Surprised a self-styled grammar cop can bear to run with that gag, TBH, but anyway... Doesn't it bother you that the king looks such a total throbber? I mean, how does anyone take this shit seriously?

Speaking of shite there's a royal job that's been vacant for a while.

Wikipedia

'Duties may include wiping the king's anus'.

And the ideal candidate posts on this very forum!

Top Bottom