Time for a PEP talk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Go on Andy, don't be shy, do tell us what you (or even we) 'won' by believing con-men like Farage.??

A lot of people who swallowed the lies, now realise they were duped by self serving shysters.

It seems, you still think it's all great - tell us how please.

Everyone had their own opinion for voting as they did. ;)

mudsticks

Squire
Everyone had their own opinion for voting as they did. ;)

I have no idea what that wink is for - you and I don't have any personal connection that would justify it..

I'm asking you, what good you think has come of brexit.?

Where are those promised 'advantages'??
It was clearly misold.

Farage was one of the main spreaders of those lies .
He has a track record of untrustworthiness

If I was running a financial institution I wouldn't want someone with such a track record of deception, immorality, and grifting as a 'client'.

I wouldn't trust them not to try to con me also.

But go on, tell me how he has helped the UK one iota.

CXRAndy

Guru
I have no idea what that wink is for - you and I don't have any personal connection that would justify it..

I'm asking you, what good you think has come of brexit.?

Where are those promised 'advantages'??
It was clearly misold.

Farage was one of the main spreaders of those lies .
He has a track record of untrustworthiness

If I was running a financial institution I wouldn't want someone with such a track record of deception, immorality, and grifting as a 'client'.

I wouldn't trust them not to try to con me also.

But go on, tell me how he has helped the UK one iota.

I have seen your position, no point in divulging my opinion when you clearly have your own.

Suffice to say, I'm very happy with the outcome ;)

mudsticks

Squire
I have seen your position, no point in divulging my opinion when you clearly have your own.

What a weird way of operating.
"I'm not going to tell my.opinion, because I know yours"

Almost as if you feel your opinion won't stand up to scrutiny, or is a bit distasteful.

Anyway, you have just divulged your opinion really.

We now know for sure that you're happy with an economic downturn, trade being stymied, jobs and businesses lost, and a general deficit of opportunities across the board.

People are often coy about divulging their own xenophobia, or even outright racism, so I guess we can only assume that the uplift in hatred and suspicion of 'foreigners' is a good thing to your mind.

If your glee at brexit is not any, or all of the above, then feel free to tell us otherwise.

Or else we will just have to guess that I'm correct, in the absence of evidence to the contrary.

CXRAndy

Guru
What do you want to hear, that a company that my wife and I invested in made business decisions on the back of Brexit which has made our investment worth 2500% more than original.

My other reasons, I'll keep to myself :laugh:

CXRAndy

Guru
BBC has publicly apologised to Nigel Farage.

Banks are being Summoned to see minister over De- banking

Jack's admitted the inaccurate information was supplied by senior source at from Bank, erm might that be Alison Rose?

Whilst having a cozy dinner at the posh Langham hotel.

I must admit Langham is rather nice :biggrin:

Last edited:
BBC has publicly apologised to Nigel Farage.

Banks are being Summoned to see minister over De- banking

Jack's admitted the inaccurate information was supplied by senior source at from Bank, erm might that be Alison Rose. Whilst having a cozy dinner at the posh Langham hotel.

I must admit Langham is rather nice :biggrin:

The apology is over the specific story that NF was ejected for having too little money.

As I've already pointed out being invited to meet the Minister for a lecture is one thing.

The government's powers are those given to it by legislation. No more and no less.

CXRAndy

Guru
The apology is over the specific story that NF was ejected for having too little money.

As I've already pointed out being invited to meet the Minister for a lecture is one thing.

The government's powers are those given to it by legislation. No more and no less.

Soon to change legislation

mudsticks

Squire
What do you want to hear, that a company that my wife and I invested in made business decisions on the back of Brexit which has made our investment worth 2500% more than original.

My other reasons, I'll keep to myself :laugh:

Ah yes, I gotcha, so long as you've profited, who cares about the rest of the country in general.??

Well yes that's the right-wing promoted way isn't it..??
"Stuff everyone else, just look after yourself"

Plus still some other 'unmentionable' stuff, which is unlikely to be more edifying than the above.

I think we get the general picture.

the snail

Ok FCA will step in to protect consumer rights. Shame the the Finance bill just passed assent. That could have been amended

Which consumer rights. A business is generally free to choose who it wants to do business with - unless you think it's up to the government to micro-control businesses.

So you're happy with the annual 4% drop in GDP and that the UK is now a laughing stock worldwide?

I assume that you're also happy with the lies, racism, the Breaking Point poster, the death of an MP (on the same day that poster was revealed) and the missing 350million a week for the NHS.

If that what makes you happy, I'd hate to see what makes you upset.

Last edited:
Top Bottom