Time for a PEP talk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
So we can now add 'arrogant' to an increasingly long list.

All you woke lefties like to insult and take the p*ss out of us gammony right wingers.

I'm just having a bit of return fun at your expense.

Typically, you can dish it out, bigstyle, but when a tiny bit comes back it's tears before bedtime.

Who's 'in tears'??

Your tired, self assured, one dimensional, tabloidese blokey bollix, is just more of what most of us have experienced for most of our lives.

Same old, same old, no depth of thought or genuine intelligence.
We can get it from any old bar propper, in any old tavern across the land.

They think they're being 'original' but It's just inexpressibly dull, and wholly predictable.

Yes you can add 'arrogant' to your list if you like if you're collecting character references.

It would fit in well with your self styled, yet misplaced 'maverick' 'white cowboy' image rather well.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Who's 'in tears'??

Your tired, self assured, one dimensional, tabloidese blokey bollix, is just more of what most of us have experienced for most of our lives.

Same old, same old, no depth of thought or genuine intelligence.
We can get it from any old bar propper, in any old tavern across the land.

They think they're being 'original' but It's just inexpressibly dull, and wholly predictable.

Yes you can add 'arrogant' to your list if you like if you're collecting character references.

It would fit in well with your self styled, yet misplaced 'maverick' 'white cowboy' image rather well.

Ooo, so much vitriol.

And so many words to say nothing at all.

mudsticks

Squire
Ooo, so much vitriol.

And so many words to say nothing at all.

No vitriol whatsoever, I'm well beyond that, its all so utterly predictable.

I'm just - you know -

'Telling it like it is'

That's the kind of thing you approve right?

Unless of course, you're afraid to hear the truth.

Which is, in reality, more likely.

multitool

Another whose only answer is an insult, so yet more strong proof I'm on the right lines.

Thanks, although you could have been a little more graceful in your admission.

Seeing as you are a man of logic ( :whistle: ) here's a little thought experiment for you:

Suppose for a moment you were a twatospheric arsêhole; how would my and others responses to you differ?

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Seeing as you are a man of logic ( :whistle: ) here's a little thought experiment for you:

Suppose for a moment you were a twatospheric arsêhole; how would my and others responses to you differ?

Suppose you were rude, ignorant, and with a very loose grasp of truth and reality.

How would my comments differ?
No vitriol whatsoever, I'm well beyond that, its all so utterly predictable.

I'm just - you know -

'Telling it like it is'

That's the kind of thing you approve right?

Unless of course, you're afraid to hear the truth.

Which is, in reality, more likely.

Oh dear, dense as you are, even you can't believe I would be afraid of some nameless knackers throwing insults over the internet.

mudsticks

Squire
Oh dear, dense as you are, even you can't believe I would be afraid of some nameless knackers throwing insults over the internet.

And yet for someone so utterly 'unbothered' by insults, you do seem to refer to them rather often.

And then rather ineptly, it has to be said, attempt to 'dish' them back out to those of us who are equally 'unbothered' by your opinions.

Anyway, jolly as this exchange is, my dear pardner in other more leisurely pursuits appears to have made a flask, and has his walking shoes on.

>>>

multitool

Yes.

Purely of the "shîthorn", "twatospheric arsęhole", "shittest opinions" variety.

Well done you :bravo:

I suspect that were it just the shìt opinions you'd be ignored, because they are entirely unremarkable. Just the most bland, superficial, unevidenced platitude it is possible to muster.

It's that they are delivered with such unmerited self-assured confidence, vanity and pomposity that gets the reaction.

As I said before, your role here is as a sort of gammon piñata. You are just here to be ridiculed.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
Yes.

Purely of the "shîthorn", "twatospheric arsęhole", "shittest opinions" variety.

Well done you :bravo:

I suspect that were it just the shìt opinions you'd be ignored, because they are entirely unremarkable. Just the most bland, superficial, unevidenced platitude it is possible to muster.

It's that they are delivered with such unmerited self-assured confidence, vanity and pomposity that gets the reaction.

As I said before, your role here is as a sort of gammon piñata. You are just here to be ridiculed.

My, what a nasty and bitter little fellow you are.

Do you think anyone is impressed by endless insults aimed at one member?

As I said, you are rapidly becoming a busted flush around here.

Time to find some another group of mugs to fall for your shite patter.

You seem to be making this thread all about you..

How predictable.

I would prefer not to be the subject of dozens of posts purely hurling insults at me, but I do reserve the right to respond.

Try posting on topic and none of this would happen.

My, what a nasty and bitter little fellow you are.

Do you think anyone is impressed by endless insults aimed at one member?

As I said, you are rapidly becoming a busted flush around here.

Time to find some another group of mugs to fall for your shite patter.

I would prefer not to be the subject of dozens of posts purely hurling insults at me, but I do reserve the right to respond.

Try posting on topic and none of this would happen.

It's not just you and it's not just @multitool either.

Let's just stop it in the discussions threads.

Top Bottom