Time for a PEP talk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

accountclosed.org

Fill in the questions if you feel banks should not be allowed to close people's accounts

Btw Nigel Farage organized it ;)

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
It's not just you and it's not just @multitool either.

Let's just stop it in the discussions threads.

Yes; can't we all just try to get along?

accountclosed.org

Fill in the questions if you feel banks should not be allowed to close people's accounts

Btw Nigel Farage organized it ;)

As of today it's a set of (loaded) questions and an opportunity, which I declined, to register interest.

If it produces some real numbers for people 'de-banked' that can be broken down between those for issues such as regulation or residence and 'others' where there are allegations of egregious practice by banks then it might serve a purpose.

However, given the Farage is (IMHO) a dishonest opportunist I doubt anything of real value will emerge.

Ian H

Legendary Member

trigger.JPG

D

Deleted member 159

I'm having great fun with this forum.

Trigger happy lefty wokies.

Simply state a fact, watch the insults fly :laugh:

No, dickhead. I'm laughing at your sheer gullibility

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
It's purely a vehicle for Farage to keep himself in the news.

The damage that man has done to the UK is incredible, and yet all he has to do is click his fingers and the mugs come running

Formulaic abuse of Farage doesn't alter the fact he has a point in this case.

Regrettably, most on here are too hidebound by their fixed opinions to see it.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It's purely a vehicle for Farage to keep himself in the news.

The damage that man has done to the UK is incredible, and yet all he has to do is click his fingers and the mugs come running

That is undoubtedly true, but, does that mean that he cannot, just occasionally, have a valid point?

Not saying this is such an occasion.

Formulaic abuse of Farage doesn't alter the fact he has a point in this case.

Regrettably, most on here are too hidebound by their fixed opinions to see it.

He may have a point if the bank's internal report grossly misrepresents him. The word grifter in there may come back to haunt somebody though personally I think its fair comment.

But, the bottom line remains that if a bank, any bank not just the poshest of posh banks, thinks you a reputational risk then they can tell you to sling your hook.

The right to an account so as to participate in society is a totally different kettle of fish. There's no suggestion that Farage has been denied that is there?

Top Bottom