Tory MP stabbed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
Speculation, of course, but a prominent member of the Friends of Israel, surgery in a church, who might that be a red rag to?
The man arrested is described as a British citizen of Somali origin.

@shep Rearrange these words into a famous saying.

of barrel bottom the scraping the.

mudsticks

Squire
Although I wouldn't agree on many of his views on certain issues, it sounds like he was a man of principal , who cared very much about his constituents, and worked hard to be there for them .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...d-amess-eurosceptic-mp-passion-animal-welfare

I very much doubt he'd want his death to be used, by anyone to stir up further hatred and division.

Such as hatred towards immigrants.

Edited to add, I don't know that his attacker was an immigrant, the reports say of Somali origin.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I’ll take your Lee Rigby and Amess and raise you victims of Wayne Couzens and Thomas Maier in a game of murder whack-a-mole….
Wow, can't even give the dead MP the respect of using his christian name? Startling. Or maybe just too lazy to spend more than 0.7 seconds on a Conservative, who has been praised by politicians of all stripes for his honesty, warmth and integrity. Still, I assume in your mind they are all Nazi scum who deserve a good killing?

But I guess we shouldn't be surprised to get that from calling someone who is happy to start a thread describing someone who clearly isn't a Nazi, as a Nazi. Is that really considered by yourself to be a perfectly respectable way to promote the harmony and toning down the rhetoric of hate in politics and political debate in the country right now?

Top Bottom