Tory MP stabbed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
When Johnson was asked to consider his 'inflammatory language - after the murder of Jo Cox -

- He pronounced such notions to be 'humbug'

Personally i think the way parliament overall behaves with all that ill mannered jeering - and clear smirking - not listening - from juvenile schoolboy sorts (such as Johnson) is one reason why the institution itself, is not really very well respected by the population .

If any other business, or institution, or supposedly serious collection of people, debating important issues behaved like that - there would be immediate calls for reform.

Its an embarrassment - and I'm sure it puts off many otherwise well suited people from standing as MPs.

Yet more barrel scraping :sad:

Pale Rider

Veteran
Oh give it a rest, you're probably one of the most* 'insulting' people on here.

More falsehood.

I do not call anyone nasty names, particularly politicians, not least because they are not here to defend themselves.

Some posts on here are nothing other than insults of a politician or another member, yet they get plenty of likes from the usual hypocrites who preach about how kind and respectful we should be to others.

The usual hypocrites, of course, being incapable of dealing with anyone who disagrees with them.

D

Deleted member 49

When Johnson was asked to consider his 'inflammatory language - after the murder of Jo Cox -

- He pronounced such notions to be 'humbug'
He said the best way to honour her was to "get Brexit done". 🙄

mudsticks

Squire
More falsehood.

I do not call anyone nasty names, particularly politicians, not least because they are not here to defend themselves.

Some posts on here are nothing other than insults of a politician or another member, yet they get plenty of likes from the usual hypocrites who preach about how kind and respectful we should be to others.

The usual hypocrites, of course, being incapable of dealing with anyone who disagrees with them.

Don't worry it's only my opinion.

And as you've said before, you're not in the slightest bit interested in that anyhow.

Salty seadog

Perhaps if politicians did not behave as Nazi’s then we could not label them as such. Wouldn’t that be nice?
Let the bodies pile-up eh?

Let’s really look at where the problem really starts, and the clue is that it’s not cheap shots on the backwaters of the internet, but the moral vacuum at the top and the system that propagates it.

I (and am sure others) are looking forward to reviewing your own evidence of my own hypocrisy so we can all learn a valuable lesson in decorum….

Please don't hold your breath on that one, unless you want to join the blue man group.

More falsehood.

Whatever the semantics around 'nasty names' you are without doubt one of the most egregiously offensive posters on this forum and one of the quickest to dish out insults.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Whatever the semantics around 'nasty names' you are without doubt one of the most egregiously offensive posters on this forum and one of the quickest to dish out insults.

More crap from you.

The only thing that 'offends' you is I don't swallow your virtue signalling bullshite.

Yet another poster who cannot hack someone disagreeing with them.

mudsticks

Squire
More crap from you.

The only thing that 'offends' you is I don't swallow your virtue signalling bullshite.

Yet another poster who cannot hack someone disagreeing with them.

See..

All sweetness and light..

:rolleyes:

"Some posts on here are nothing other than insults of a politician or another member"

Last edited:
Top Bottom