Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Go on then. Try and explain the vulva woman story without it sounding like utter lunacy.

I meant the whole 'Twitter has gone crazy ' comment and having to explain to your wife, have you people got nothing better to do with your lives?

I bet your the sort of people who go on holiday and constantly have your face stuck in the ipad or glued to your phones, who gives a f**k about 'vulva woman ' never mind Arsewank whoever that is.

Any of you not looked at social media for a week or 2 and if so how was your lives affected?

I meant the whole 'Twitter has gone crazy ' comment and having to explain to your wife, have you people got nothing better to do with your lives?

I bet your the sort of people who go on holiday and constantly have your face stuck in the ipad or glued to your phones, who gives a f**k about 'vulva woman ' never mind Arsewank whoever that is.

Any of you not looked at social media for a week or 2 and if so how was your lives affected?

We’ve been here before, haven’t we?

0DF73965-0070-441B-B93B-23638A4E60CD.jpeg

mudsticks

Squire
Although shoot if Adam isn't coming up pretty swift in the outside lane !?!?!?!

Quick, I must think of a dastardly sabotage plan, or else he'll overtake me, and claim the millions for his own 😱

Ian H

Guru
Happily, it's a reciprocal arrangement.

The barter economy.

icowden

Legendary Member
Honestly, vulva woman followed by Keith Arsewank. I feel like I'm having some sort of psychotic episode. At some point I'm going to have to explain this all to my wife and to be frank I don't know where to begin, the Gary Lineker thing was bonkers enough.
I missed out on vulva woman. What is it, and how do I find it?!!

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Oh Jesus, where to begin? It all blew up with the vulva plastercast artwork which was I think featured in the Guardian.

I will warn you that the subject matter is such that it will be nigh on impossible to have a sensible conversation about it on here, but the more you look into it, the weirder it gets. Weird, but also rather sad really.

Her twitter handle is MediClit but good luck filtering out the noise.

Content warning for... pretty much anything you can think of really.

Top Bottom