Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I don't think that anyone did that?

What I said is that knowing that Musk is Autistic helps explain some of his behaviours. Having a private meeting with the chap and sorting things out is probably all he has considered doing. He doesn't feel the need to make a public apology and it may not have occurred to him to do so. It wouldn't necessarily occur to me, if I had apologised to the chap in person.

An alternative explanation might be that the prospect of a $100M contract termination clause and potentially a disability discrimination lawsuit has prompted his lawyers to tell him in no uncertain terms to STFU.

winjim

I'm not saying Musk's autism isn't a factor in his decision making, his behaviour and his communication. Of course it is, it's an intrinsic part of him. I just think his massive sense of entitlement has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
I'm not saying Musk's autism isn't a factor in his decision making, his behaviour and his communication. Of course it is, it's an intrinsic part of him. I just think his massive sense of entitlement has a lot to answer for.
I entirely agree. he needs someone he trusts to tell him when he is being a nobber.

winjim

So the last few days on twitter have been:

Absolutely. F*cking. Batshit. Crazy.

Honestly, vulva woman followed by Keith Arsewank. I feel like I'm having some sort of psychotic episode. At some point I'm going to have to explain this all to my wife and to be frank I don't know where to begin, the Gary Lineker thing was bonkers enough.

And this weekend we supposedly descend into blue tick chaos although I wonder if it's all an April fool. It's all making me go a bit peculiar.

D

Deleted member 49

So the last few days on twitter have been:

Absolutely. F*cking. Batshit. Crazy.

Honestly, vulva woman followed by Keith Arsewank. I feel like I'm having some sort of psychotic episode. At some point I'm going to have to explain this all to my wife and to be frank I don't know where to begin, the Gary Lineker thing was bonkers enough.

And this weekend we supposedly descend into blue tick chaos although I wonder if it's all an April fool. It's all making me go a bit peculiar.
Knock yourself out with this....

View: https://twitter.com/LibDems/status/1641140306069291033?t=CLaxD23c_sJjZClOpO273Q&s=19

multitool

Shaman
Honestly, vulva woman followed by Keith Arsewank. I feel like I'm having some sort of psychotic episode.

The thing about twitter is that we don't all see the same stuff. Algorithms send similar stuff to what we usually view. You get sent vulvas and Arsewanking. I get stuff like this:

21-38-06-HD-wallpaper-cute-kittens-pretty-look-lovely-fluffy-kittens-beautiful-adorable-blanke...jpg

Top Bottom