USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Yhe su0reme court simply marks the descent of the US into fascism. That makes Putin and Russia natural allie.

Scary times. Notable that his co runner as the bandwagon jumping Vance, yet another who called Trump the 'American Hitler'.
The noise from the Trump convention made me shudder.

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
Have you not seen the clips, dozens of them advocating violence against Trump, not recently going back years, social media, news channels, talk shows, politicians ?

No. Not unless it was from Republicans. They tend to be the shooty, fighty types.

C R

Über Member
If you encourage, support death, there will be repercussions

1721120329021.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I wonder how people like Andy manage on the day to day when (despite claims of being tough and full of common sense) they seem triggered to f*ck by the slightest little thing. It must be exhausting.

albion

Guru
It is difficult to call how it will go, myself seeing Trump mainly as a grifter, with 50/50 on Putin having a mafia style hold on him.
He might just be more bothered about merging his Truth Social with Tiktok or similar than his oncoming 'death of Europe'.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Iran does (from what I've read) although not very advanced and not very many. And I'd be very surprised if the Saudi's don't have a stockpile of them.

Iran does (from what I've read) although not very advanced and not very many. And I'd be very surprised if the Saudi's don't have a stockpile of them.

Read where? re Iran

Any source for your lack of surprise? re Saudi Arabia

Top Bottom