USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
You surely aren't that obtuse.

I see you've not met Spen before!

D

Deleted member 159

Social media posts are being stored. Those who posted its a shame the shooter missed are now getting fired from their work.

D

Deleted member 159

JD Vance is this another “my father was a tool maker” pitch?

Hasn't there been a book and film about his upbringing?

He literally is the kid done well from poverty, drug addiction, to attending Yale law school

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Hasn't there been a book and film about his upbringing?

He literally is the kid done well from poverty, drug addiction, to attending Yale law school

Yes, written by him, I believe so, Hillbilly Elegy (haven't read it).

Personally I find this "identifying with the trash" rather annoying, "look at me, I used to be trailer trash just like you, so, I know what it's like"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

Yes, written by him, I believe so, Hillbilly Elegy (haven't read it).

Personally I find this "identifying with the trash" rather annoying, "look at me, I used to be trailer trash just like you, so, I know what it's like"
Well, he would, wouldn't he? The first hand lived experience, in his case puts in the position of being able to comment with authority

here is his wiki page, I know some will say he wrote it-may well of done-don't know. I don't think anyone is disputing his background are they?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Vance

D

Deleted member 159

What, like Trump did for years, you mean?

Have you not seen the clips, dozens of them advocating violence against Trump, not recently going back years, social media, news channels, talk shows, politicians ?

Top Bottom