USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

I was watching some clips of the few things trump has said about Harris

a) Nobody like her
Hmmm - when I was a teacher this was the WORST thing the "lower ability" kids could think of to say about anyone. They usually grew out of it by age 13
very childish - especially as it is also clearly wrong - quite a few people do like her

b) he was going on about her laugh
Have you ever seen trump laugh - I mean actually laugh rather that snigger about something cruel about someone??
the way he was talking about it made me think
If there is a debate and she actually laughs AT him in it for some lie or other - then he will probably "loose it"
a woman laughing at him when everyone is watching - and not only a woman but a black woman !!!!
(OK not just black - part Indian - but let's not go there because I am not sure trump understand that and probably gets confused about what Indian means in the USA)

could be the thing that makes him say something that really screws him up
maybe

could be the thing that makes him say something that really screws him up
maybe

Lets hope so but sadly America is an very racist country and then being woman and of a certain heritage is not an advantage. I remember the KKK at the time advising to vote Obama because he was ''not a woman'' so i'm not holding my breathe.

The other thing is that Trump has said many things that would screw up many others but for some reason he is still standing, in some cases gaining even.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Lets hope so but sadly America is an very racist country and then being woman and of a certain heritage is not an advantage. I remember the KKK at the time advising to vote Obama because he was ''not a woman'' so i'm not holding my breathe.

The other thing is that Trump has said many things that would screw up many others but for some reason he is still standing, in some cases gaining even.

The KKK didn't do that. It was a satirical paper, either The Onion or The Squib.

icowden

Legendary Member
Have you ever seen trump laugh - I mean actually laugh rather that snigger about something cruel about someone??
He doesn't have a sense of humour. He's a sociopath. He has spent pretty much his whole life surrounded by yes men to compensate for his massive ego, thin skin and seething sense of paternal resentment due to the strict beatings that his father would administer to ensure he would become the "killer" that his eldest son (Fred Jr) couldn't be.

ebikeerwidnes

Apparently the USA is massively grateful

because Liz Truss has been over there giving talks about how to win an election!!

Lets hope trump's lot have been paying attention
She could also give them a few pointers about economic policy while she is there

albion

Guru
It was quite a brilliant speech from Biden.
Without ever naming the elephant in the room, the implications were made quite clear if the singoy owned right win.

Meanwhile Trumps speech retort, amusingly in a way, 100% managed to forget his 'changed man' moniker.
So that was, as fully expected, just another piss taking lie. I still expect 'Changed man' ploy to attempt a return, though Trump attempt 1 hit 'very bizarre' territory.

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

It was quite a brilliant speech from Biden.
Without ever naming the elephant in the room, the implications were made quite clear if the singoy owned right win.

Meanwhile Trumps speech retort, amusingly in a way, 100% managed to forget his 'changed man' moniker.
So that was, as fully expected, just another piss taking lie. I still expect 'Changed man' ploy to attempt a return, though Trump attempt 1 hit 'very bizarre' territory.

trump does seem to be heading into the weird and bizarre more and more often

a debate with him and Harris should be interesting

ebikeerwidnes

Trump has met with the Israeli PM

he said

“No president has done what I’ve done for Israel,” Donald Trump said as he met with Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara at Mar-a-Lago, Florida.

Sitting across from Netanyahu and next Sara, Trump went on to say, “We’ve always had a very good relationship and if I didn’t, I have a secret weapon. You know what it is? Sara,” as he put his hands on Netanyahu’s wife’s shoulders.

“I have Sara. As long as I have Sara, that’s all that matters,” Trump continued.

I wonder what that means
amd I wonder what Sara's comments about it were once they were alone!!!!

albion

Guru
Lets hope we do not get to find out.
Sometimes, even slightly crazed autistic kids get proved right. Or am I missing?

November, or a bit later after another near certain Trump coup attempt, we might get the post Trump era.
I would send them Farage for free.

Last edited:
Top Bottom