USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Could be interesting

or
depending on your view point
FAKE NEWS - A WITCH-HUNT
530,000+ donation refunds issued shout 'scammer' very loudly.

Myself and other here said at the time that it was just another money making scam. Every lie seems an attempt at more fund raising.

Last edited:

the snail

I was expecting a normal common red neck trump supporter not a total fudge stick. 😂

I don't think he's that atypical. A lot of trump supporters buy into that conspiracy bs, they're pretty much the only ones that still support him.

albion

Guru
Tribalism is both a quality and a major defect. They defect their supporters in order to deflect and earn.

albion

Guru
"Trump's attorney, Joe Tacopina, saying he would ask Kaplan to "correct the record for each and every instance in which the Court has mischaracterised the facts of this case to the jury", or provide him greater leeway in cross examining the claimant."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-demands-mistrial-rape-29861713

Asking for a mistrial does seem to be an attempt to influence jurors. With his track record of permanent gross flatulence it might backfire.

ebikeerwidnes

Looks like trump is still thinking he is popular (AKA looking for more donations)

good luck with that in Scotland!!

(pictures in the press with employees of his golf course waving and cheering - as their contact tells them to.)

D

Deleted member 28

Trump is smart. It’s no different to the Tories getting all the thick working class gammons on side.

Would they still be thick Gammons if they voted for Labour?

Top Bottom