USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I’m glad to be an outlier then.

me too ;)

Bazzer

Trump is smart. It’s no different to the Tories getting all the thick working class gammons on side.
Trump isn't smart, but a lying, narcissist, misogynist, fascist, and (hopefully) soon to be determined as a rapist, who has spent his life getting his own way largely through bullying people, by money and the use of lawyers.
In more normal times, Trump wouldn't have been given the oxygen of publicity. But Trump's rise in 2015/16 suited the far right wing in America, who had spent decades and huge sums of money infiltrating positions of power, so that their views, such as control of women's bodies, could be imposed on the American people.

Milzy

Trump isn't smart, but a lying, narcissist, misogynist, fascist, and (hopefully) soon to be determined as a rapist, who has spent his life getting his own way largely through bullying people, by money and the use of lawyers.
In more normal times, Trump wouldn't have been given the oxygen of publicity. But Trump's rise in 2015/16 suited the far right wing in America, who had spent decades and huge sums of money infiltrating positions of power, so that their views, such as control of women's bodies, could be imposed on the American people.
I heard he used to pay the mafia to derail his competitors in the early days of building his empire.
1683579709808.png

Bazzer

I heard he used to pay the mafia to derail his competitors in the early days of building his empire.
View attachment 3814
If Trump was the source, I would have more belief if told by Hans Christian Anderson. But if true, it is a further demonstration of just how despicable he is, and not clever but a bully. - Along with all his other unpleasant attributes.

Milzy

Truth doesn't matter to the MAGA. They create their own truths.

waiting for the hunter Biden laptop scandal to come out.

Top Bottom