USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
"A CNN flash poll after the debate suggested that two-thirds of the watching public believed that Harris had out-performed Trump, with the news network reporting that “96% of Harris supporters who tuned in said that their chosen candidate had done a better job, while a smaller 69% majority of Trump’s supporters credited him with having a better night.” "

So here it seems, 31% of Trump supporters on CNN do not like to lie.

albion

Guru
From above too.
"Russia has accused both presidential candidates of using Vladimir Putin’s name as part of a domestic political fights, saying: “we really, really don’t like it”.
Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday that the US was hostile and negative towards Russia, Reuters reports, and the Kremlin hoped that candidates would drop such references to Putin. "

Essentially confirming Putin wants the Russia friendly/Putin ally Trump in power.

albion

Guru
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4873509-trump-harris-debate-house-republicans/

"The Harris campaign called for another presidential debate against Trump almost immediately after the first one concluded. Trump, however, said his team would take the prospect under consideration.
“She wants to do another one because she was beaten tonight. I don’t know if we’re going to do another one,” Trump said in the spin room. “She wants a second debate because she lost tonight, very badly… we’ll think about that.” "

The 'bigly win' for lazy oaf Trump means no more debates.

icowden

Legendary Member
What did I tell you about pigeon chess? Trump claims to have won the debate by a lot and says Harris told enormous lies
Well of course. But all of the news outlets and media pundits are pretty united in their summaries, and anyone watching will know what actually happened. Even Fox News is reporting that Harris outperformed Trump. The only attack Fox has is that ABC News embarrassed themselves by fact checking Trump and complaining that Harris stretched the truth a bit.

albion

Guru
Probably the most one-sided debate victory I have ever seen,” one House Democrat told The Hill. “Trump is so much more unhinged and incoherent than I thought he would be, and she is poised, strong, and Pitch Perfect.”
“I’m proud of her. I stand with her,” echoed a second House Democrat. “She makes sense. And he’s nuts.”

Minor exaggeration. One thing I noticed is that the hosts managed to shut Harris down more than Trump, Trump simply being the loudest voice in the room.

Bazzer

Minor exaggeration. One thing I noticed is that the hosts managed to shut Harris down more than Trump, Trump simply being the loudest voice in the room.
I had thought that too.

Meanwhile, the wannabe dictator looks like he will be adding the TV network ABC, to his list of politicians, comedians, government officials, etc., and others who have pissed him off and who will be punished should he be returned to power.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4874106-trump-abc-debate-punishment/

albion

Guru
The comic moments reminded me of the 'Freddie Starr ate my hamster' headline. The Starr was the more plausible.

albion

Guru
A NYT headline said 'pundits say Harris won, undecided unsure'.

I get surer by the day that panel undecideds are a business entity.

Reactions: C R

Bazzer

And Trump's bad week continues;
The damaging delayed sentencing on the hush money trial.
His appeal lawyer seemingly not making much of an impression in the E Jean Carroll appeal hearing.
Rising to heights of stupidity by Kamala Harris' baits during the Presidential head to head the other night.
And now the Court of Appeals has refused to lift the gag order imposed by Judge Mershon who heard the hush money trial.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/appeals-court-hear-trumps-request-lift-limited-gag/story?id=113620122

Top Bottom