USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

The strange thing about Trump supporters is that no matter how racist he is they keep supporting him.
I think the republican's senators publicly not backing him hurts him more also electoral then him being racist once again.

It is not obvious because his core vote make a lot of noise
and those that turn up to his rallies are the dedicated ones

but every time he does something stupid then he must loose some more votes
and if the stupid is directed at a specific segment of society then it is that segment is where he looses the votes from

and the wrong words in a fit of anger at a coloured woman laughing at him might knock thousands of votes off his count
including voters who would have voted Rep but don't - and those that are more determined to get out and vote now but who wouldn;t have done so before

and the way the USA voting system works - it only needs a few states to turn and he's toast

ebikeerwidnes

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...rom-assassination_uk_66d5bd4ce4b078fcd931525a

Oh Great

Trump was bad enough but now he think he is the bloomin' Messiah

now he's saving America

how long before he gets a message from God saying he has to save the whole World

he was bad enough before that guy tried to shoot him and missed
now....

Oh - and still no mention of the poor guy who died
presumably he had gone straight to Heaven with 42 virgins - or whatever happens in Trumps version of Valhalla
(never did get the reasons for perpetual virgins - just me???)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
It is not obvious because his core vote make a lot of noise
and those that turn up to his rallies are the dedicated ones

but every time he does something stupid then he must loose some more votes
and if the stupid is directed at a specific segment of society then it is that segment is where he looses the votes from

and the wrong words in a fit of anger at a coloured woman laughing at him might knock thousands of votes off his count
including voters who would have voted Rep but don't - and those that are more determined to get out and vote now but who wouldn;t have done so before

and the way the USA voting system works - it only needs a few states to turn and he's toast

The problem is those states aren't often for turning.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Oh - and still no mention of the poor guy who died
presumably he had gone straight to Heaven with 42 virgins - or whatever happens in Trumps version of Valhalla
(never did get the reasons for perpetual virgins - just me???)
In Trump's world isn't he a loser?

Bazzer

If she is lucky she will drive him so mad that he looses it totally and calls her some bad names

b**** would be good

the old N word would sink him - and is entirely possible if he looses it totally

I suspect his minders would have a way of pulling him out if he gets too angry
but wither way it would look bad
I have seen that one of the reasons Trump's team wanted mute microphones when the candidates were not speaking, was because of the fear Trump may make injudicious comments.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I have seen that one of the reasons Trump's team wanted mute microphones when the candidates were not speaking, was because of the fear Trump may make injudicious comments.

It's not an uncommon tactic to be fair. The debates are little more than pantomime, but they do get ruined by stupid interruptions for no reason to the point where they're unwatchable at times.

ebikeerwidnes

It would be interesting if the microphones were still live but the person who is not supposed to be taking is just not broadcast

That would allow a fuller picture of interference to come out later
because it would be difficult for e.g. Harris to keep talking if trump was saying horrible and insulting things to her while she was talking - knowing he was not being recorded
(wonder if the cameras would still see him - because lip readers do exist!!!)

albion

Guru
So 'heterodox' seems to be code for "we work for Russia rubles".

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...nny-johnson-influencers-russia-disinformation

C R

Über Member
When even  Satan Chaney endorses Harris, you know things are going to be shïte if Trump wins
Screenshot_20240907-153221_Chrome.jpg

Note, I found this in PZ Myers blog, I avoid xitter as much as the mail.

albion

Guru
Putin just endorsed Harris.

Strange. And even even Trump as good as admitted that Putin is lying. Everyone knows Putin money is again pushing for a Trump win.

Top Bottom