USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You’re having a laugh he stars in 10 big films. Use google and be enlightened. Maybe you can become an awakening wonder while you’re at it.

IMDB says he did three films in 2022. Of his last ten acting appearances, number 6 was the TV show "Neighbours" playing himself.

Watch out Tom Cruise!

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Just shouting you are a truthseeker, while making money out of it,

Troughseeker!

Milzy

Here we are having a laugh about a rich comedian making money by whinging on a podcast. Who’d have thought it.

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
What are the charges against Biden?
There aren't any. They have begun the impeachment with the intention of finding some. It's an abuse of power and process.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...vernment-shutdown-biden-politics-live-updates

Last edited:
That's what I thought.

Hunter might have crossed some lines but as far as I can tell Joe's not done anything more than let him have a seat on AF1.
Yeah totally bogus, that's why the Biden camp tried and was succesfull getting the Hunter files removed the the back pages(on twitter and facebook), so only visible when directly linked, instead of appearing in recommended or related.(they had a fancy name for it but i forgot) That why the Biden-harris campaign now tries to silence journalist.. i don't say Biden was directly involved but they way they are handling this definitely shows it's not as innocent as they claim it to be. It is much more than a bunch of dick pics.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
Yeah totally bogus, that's why the Biden camp tried and was succesfull getting the Hunter files removed the the back pages(on twitter and facebook), so only visible when directly linked, instead of appearing in recommended or related.
They requested the removal of pictures of a naked Hunter Biden which had been circulated without his consent.

I cannot find any reference to the attempted silencing of a journalist. Perhaps you could supply some links to this news story?

Milzy

Yeah totally bogus, that's why the Biden camp tried and was succesfull getting the Hunter files removed the the back pages(on twitter and facebook), so only visible when directly linked, instead of appearing in recommended or related. That why the Biden-harris campaign now tries to silence journalist.. i don't see Biden was directly involved but they way they are handling this definitely shows it's not as innocent as they claim it to be. It is much more than a bunch of dick pics.

Spot on analysis. Sleepy Joe the puppet will soon be out of the picture.

Top Bottom