USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
The Proud Boys turned up. Trump, the ringleader, was never going to turn up for his Jan 6th event.

albion

Guru
This ones is amusing.
" Navarro couldn’t use the executive privilege claim in defending himself because he hadn’t produced enough evidence — any evidence, really — that Trump had asserted executive privilege or ordered Navarro not to comply with the subpoena."

Similar to the Giuliani guilt. Giuliani's own obstruction meant his hearing is only to set compensation costs for his victim, guilt being assumed.
More Teflon Trump victims.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/08/31/trump-legal-reckoning-giuliani-navarro/

Comments are realistically accurate too.
"These 100 Congressmen took an oath to the Constitution, and then joined in a Conspiracy against the United States of America.
We can't turn our backs until every one of these traitors is removed from office and jailed."

Last edited:

albion

Guru
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...speech-trump-suddenly-relevant-anew-rcna97688
'the Senate Republican leader explained in his prepared remarks. “The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president. And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.'

What most Republicans know, but will not say. Trump and his suckers!

Bazzer

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...speech-trump-suddenly-relevant-anew-rcna97688
'the Senate Republican leader explained in his prepared remarks. “The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president. And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.'

What most Republicans know, but will not say. Trump and his suckers!
And yet McConnell, who voted against impeaching Trump, still couldn't bring himself to say explicitly the party should dump their cult leader. Even after his own wife was racially abused by Trump.:sad:

Reactions: C R

Bazzer

Probably the main reason Trump has returned to XXXX.

View: https://medium.com/predict/catls-latest-battery-is-a-massive-leap-in-the-right-direction-da54b97273f3

Bankruptcy looms plus it had talk of more corruption near the start.
'Digital World’s efforts to merge with Trump Media have been troubled almost from the start, beset by allegations that it began its conversations with the former president’s company before they were permitted under SPAC rules.'

IIRC the SPAC was hit with a $25m fine for insider trading and it is/was still under enquiry by the SEC. It later submitted amended accounts basically saying the financial statements couldn't be relied upon.
I think it was also required to merge with Trump Media by September and because of the insider trading enquiry and the problem with the accounts, sought approval from Trump Media to extend this deadline. The last I heard, Trump had blocked Trump Media from approving an extension.
I'm not sure what happens if it can't merge with Trump Media as agreed. Presumably the SPAC would have to be dissolved? And whatever money is left returned to shareholders? I would imagine these are likely to be MAGA supporters, with some very burned fingers.

albion

Guru
Yes, seems there are few if any institutional investors.

Means individuals get burned, as per the usual with Trump.

Bazzer

Yes, seems there are few if any institutional investors.

Means individuals get burned, as per the usual with Trump.
Indeed. I think the institutional investors got out early on having made their quick buck.
I saw an article in which Trump supporters who signed up on line to make a donation to Trump, got hit with a recurring donation. - There was a box, but in much smaller print, they had to untick, otherwise the donation they were making recurred. I understand refunds are being made to those who complain, but I doubt this will deter his MAGA supporters from making more contributions.

Bazzer

Trump has had some campaigning time freed up as he will not now need to attend* Court for a hearing due to begin on the 15th of January 2024.
The judge who presided over the E Jean Carroll civil rape and defamation case heard earlier this year, where Trump was found to have committed both sexual abuse and defamation, has now issued a summary judgment that Trump also defamed Carroll in 2019. (This defamation had been delayed because of Trump being president at the time). So the only matter to be determined by a jury in January 2024 will be the amount of damages for the 2019 defamation plus further negative remarks made by Trump after the 2023 hearing. And this will be a matter for lawyers. - Carroll was awarded $5m by the jury in the 2023 hearing, which Trump has appealed against.
*Not that I think any reasonable person would have expected him to attend, given he didn't have the guts to face his accuser in the 2023 trial.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He speaks the truth, but believe the establishment bought main stream media like a good little Zombie.

Go on then, let's have something to back up the claims made about Obama?

Or are they all dead, or perhaps gone into hiding, protected by their Proud Boys pals and fellow incels?

Milzy

Obama and Hillary were sentenced to death in a secret trial for crimes against humanity.
Seriously though Obama did do some good things. Interesting one, he closed down the gain of function virus research labs. He thought it was wrong to mutate viruses on purpose and didn’t want any lab leaks. Then that nobber Trump came in and let the scientists have their funding to carry on. You can guess the rest, Covid leaked out and caused world chaos. Trump blames China but it’s kind of Trumps fault.
So he’s actually a dumb See you next Tuesday.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom