USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

L
Apologies to those who prefer their news coming from the dreaded main stream media, but I thought this was a pretty solid take on the political battleground that the US is currently embroiled in:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66812603

Legacy media like CNN and the BBC are on their last legs. Hopefully all their arm extensions will get the message sooner rather than later. That’s why censorship agencies are popping up to silence independent journalists and social media. It is an attack on our freedom of expression to keep the population controlled and disconnected from the truth and corruption our parents would have never thought possible as they trusted their government back then.

icowden

Legendary Member
Legacy media like CNN and the BBC are on their last legs. Hopefully all their arm extensions will get the message sooner rather than later. That’s why censorship agencies are popping up to silence independent journalists and social media. It is an attack on our freedom of expression to keep the population controlled and disconnected from the truth and corruption our parents would have never thought possible as they trusted their government back then.
How many times do we need to remind you to take your pills at least 1 hour before you post on Cyclechat?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
L

Wow. Just wow. You're like some kind of parody of a particularly paranoid Bond villain or something.

I almost feel bad that you've been so utterly conned by the weird media outlets you reckon are telling you the truth. But then I remember you extolling the veracity of your Russian Facebook friend and that's that really isn't it?

albion

Guru
A decade ago Brand was interesting, energetic and engaging. He's gone down the road of ridiculous conspiracy theories, which is dangerous because he still has a massive audience and people believe the shite he spouts.

In the news now and the problem he has is credibility, in that conspiracy theorists tend to embrace lies.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Turned down Hollywood my arse. He voiced a character in a Minions movie last year FFS. He's about as establishment as they come these days, and always has been really considering he became famous from MTV and Big Brother (which both ironically enough started out as being anti establishment/subversive and rapidly lost their way).

But sure, he's a "truth seeker", let's go with that. What he actually believes in is anyone's guess.

Are we talking about this Brand?:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66831593

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Can you not see the embedded Tweet? I gather it doesn't work on all devices.

Not logged in, you only see the original tweet, not any responses. Fusk mucking about with it.
notloggedx.JPG

Top Bottom