USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Yet more potential financial trouble for Fox News now being made public, following the lies they told about the 2020 election.
In addition to the company settlements made to the Venezuelan businessman Majid Khalili $(undisclosed) and Dominion Voting Systems, $787m and the pending law suits concerning Smartmatic Voting Systems, Ray Epps and New York City and Oregon pension funds, Reuters is now reporting there are eight other public pension and union welfare funds who have submitted lawsuits against Fox.
And the reporting indicates there are a further two breach of fiduciary claims already submitted where the plaintiffs have not been identified.
Looks like the breach of fiduciary claims are being consolidated and judge has been appointed to try to resolve which law firm should lead.
If proved, this could run into $billlions.

Milzy

Brand has to be cancelled for telling too much truth about big pharma, Covid, Bidens and all the rest of it. Brand is totally innocent.

Milzy

Wow. Just wow. You're like some kind of parody of a particularly paranoid Bond villain or something.

I almost feel bad that you've been so utterly conned by the weird media outlets you reckon are telling you the truth. But then I remember you extolling the veracity of your Russian Facebook friend and that's that really isn't it?

My Russian facebook friend seems to have lost access to the internet. Last time he said he doesn’t know what’s happening because of propaganda and the fog of war. You’re conned daily by the non independent media you nod your head to.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Brand has to be cancelled for telling too much truth about big pharma, Covid, Bidens and all the rest of it. Brand is totally innocent.

I can see how, as a conspiracy theory addict, you side with Brand no matter what, but I doubt that innocent is a word that can ever be used about Brand.
Admit it, even if he gets found guilty in a court of law you will still think that it was because 'they' were out to get him.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
My Russian facebook friend seems to have lost access to the internet. Last time he said he doesn’t know what’s happening because of propaganda and the fog of war. You’re conned daily by the non independent media you nod your head to.

That's a wildly innacurate take my media diet. But hey ho, crack on with your conspiracy theory poster boy and some random Facebook profile.

Milzy

I can see how, as a conspiracy theory addict, you side with Brand no matter what, but I doubt that innocent is a word that can ever be used about Brand.
Admit it, even if he gets found guilty in a court of law you will still think that it was because 'they' were out to get him.

I hope he’s innocent but if he’s not after a fair trial then I condemn him. I’m all for justice, I’m not some kind of tribalism nutter. If he did those awful crimes then I hope a big man makes him his boyfriend in prison. I’d also like to throw eggs at him. How dare you say I’d support any criminal especially after my sister was groomed and abused as a child.

Bazzer

Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 elections, continue to haunt former Trump personal lawyer and one time "America's Mayor", Rudi Giuliani
Because of his involvement in the 2020 attempted fraud, Giuliani already had his license to practice law in New York State suspended; is an unindicted coconspirator in a Jan 6 Washington Trump Federal criminal case; and is an indicted coconspirator in the Georgia State criminal case. He is also awaiting a hearing to determine the amount of damages he must pay to two election workers whom he publically and repeatedly accused of fraud.
Now the shadow of 2020 returns.
It has now been revealed he is also being sued for almost $1.4m for unpaid attorney's fees arising during the period November 2019 and July 2023.
He is also being accused in a forthcoming book by Cassidy Hutchinson, the star of the Jan 6 select committee hearings, of groping her on the ellipse on 6 January 2020.
Separately, he is being sued for $10m by a former associate who accuses him of among other things, abuses of power and sexual assault.

It's a good job Trump's political action committee seems to have paid around $300k in fees toward the costs incurred in the election workers' hearing, otherwise Giuliani would really be screwed.^_^. Meanwhile, special counsel Jack Smith will be 👀 at the payment (and others), for possible wire fraud and other breaches of the law. :laugh:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I hope he’s innocent but if he’s not after a fair trial then I condemn him. I’m all for justice, I’m not some kind of tribalism nutter. If he did those awful crimes then I hope a big man makes him his boyfriend in prison. I’d also like to throw eggs at him. How dare you say I’d support any criminal especially after my sister was groomed and abused as a child.

Very sorry about your sister, but where did I say you would support any criminal?

You now say you hope he is innocent, but earlier you were supporting him by declaring he is innocent...in bold print for emphasis.

Milzy

Very sorry about your sister, but where did I say you would support any criminal?

You now say you hope he is innocent, but earlier you were supporting him by declaring he is innocent...in bold print for emphasis.

I think the Sachs prank was out of order and in very bad taste but I don’t believe he’s done what these women are claiming. I predict he’ll be found not guilty and claim against some media outlet. As others have said his podcast will be bolstered, so the whole thing will back fire.
If he’s guilty though then he should be in jail and burn in hell.

Bazzer

A first trial date has been set to consider whether Trump is disqualified under the 14th amendment. - 30th October 2023 in Colorado. The hearing is set to last 5 days and the lead plaintiffs are Republicans or former Republicans.

Bazzer

Yet another law suit for Giuliani and for good measure, the lawyer suing Giuliani for unpaid legal fees, is also being sued.
Hunter Biden is suing them both for violation of the computer fraud and abuse act and violation of California computer data access laws. And alleging that hard drives were illegally hacked, data manipulated and that data was spread in order to shame Hunter Biden and invade his privacy.
This follows an action being taken by Hunter Biden against Paul Mac Issacs the purported owner of the laptop shop. Although interestingly the action states there was not a laptop, but a number of hard drives.

Bazzer

Trump loses massive fraud civil suit brought by NY Attorney General.
At a bench trial, (because Trump's lawyer Alina Habba failed to request a jury trial within time), the Trump Organisation has been held to have committed fraud by overvaluing property when seeking loans but undervaluing them for other purposes. The AG estimates the difference was up to $3.7bn.
Trump, Don jr, Eric and the Trump organization's CFO and CEO all complicit in the fraud and banned from being directors in NY state and all major Trump entities including the Trump Trust, have had their licenses to do business in the state of New York revoked as of today.
All of the law firms who have represented the Trump organization have also been fined for repetition of frivolous arguments.
There now remains the amount of damages, which is due to be heard by the same judge on the 2nd of October. The AG was talking about $250m plus interest, but from the damning comments of the judge who knows.
The judge has also ordered a court appointed receiver be in place in 10 days for the purposes of dissolution of the assets.
Appeals against both the licences revocation and the soon to be imposed damages will follow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom