USA Midterms....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Guru
Looks like Trump stole the 2,700 page 'Russian dossier'.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/15/classified-russia-documents-missing-trump

Worrying for anyone who mentioned Trump in it?

Bazzer

Mark Meadows loses his appeal to have his Georgia indictments dealt with in a Federal court.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/12/18/tru...-georgia-election-trial-to-federal-court.html
As he appears to be cooperating with Special Counsel Jack Smith in the DC hearing against Trump, probably now is the time to suck up to the Georgia AG Fani Willis and see what plea deal he can secure. Unless he tries to get an appeal to the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Bazzer

Trump's appeal to the DC Appeal Circuit, to consider his claim for presidential immunity, is now scheduled for hearing on 9 January 2024.
One of the judges wanted to stay further action until the Supreme Court had decided whether or not it was going to act, but he was out voted. 👍

ebikeerwidnes

Saw an article before saying that Biden's popularity is dropping and Trump now leads him in some polls

Hello America

WAKE UP!!

Saw an article before saying that Biden's popularity is dropping and Trump now leads him in some polls
Did you also read why?
Something about Hunter Biden, the cover-up and the arrogance and stupidity to leave it at a pro-republican computer shop. You known the think @Bazzer said was only about naked women. Well facts have been checked and proven wrong. He is hanging for a whole list of crimes but none of them involves naked pictures.
And Joe Biden doesn't look good because the way they tried to silence it.(and partly managed) The facts on itself are off course solely on Hunter Biden.

But that is one of the reasons Biden's isn;t the most popular at the moment. It does speak for him that he already has ruled out using his power as president to help his son get out free. (forgot the fancy word for it)

Trump meanwhile has been banned from running in Colorado

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Court-rules-Trump-DISQUALIFIED-president.html

https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-BIDEN/POLL/nmopagnqapa/

General dissatisfaction with the economy playing a large part according to the Reuters poll.

That whole presidential amnesty granting thing is weird. Like something from Tudor royalty or tin pot dictatorships. Seems odd that they haven't done away with it by now.

D

Deleted member 159

The Democrats are doing everything to stop trump. If he over turns this decision, he will be even more popular.

Bazzer

Did you also read why?
Something about Hunter Biden, the cover-up and the arrogance and stupidity to leave it at a pro-republican computer shop. You known the think @Bazzer said was only about naked women. Well facts have been checked and proven wrong. He is hanging for a whole list of crimes but none of them involves naked pictures.
And Joe Biden doesn't look good because the way they tried to silence it.(and partly managed) The facts on itself are off course solely on Hunter Biden.

But that is one of the reasons Biden's isn;t the most popular at the moment. It does speak for him that he already has ruled out using his power as president to help his son get out free. (forgot the fancy word for it)

Trump meanwhile has been banned from running in Colorado
Firstly, I don't recall saying that the laptop (hard drives) issue was "only about naked women." The vile Marjorie Taylor Green showed nude pictures of Hunter Biden during a committee hearing, but there was the fundamental issue of the chain of custody of the drives.
Secondly, you kept banging on about Hunter Biden benefitting from his father's role in the White House, when there was no evidence of it and, so far as I am aware there is still no evidence of it. Neither have MAGA Republicans on the House Oversight Committee publicly produced any evidence, which I would have expected them to do if they held it.
Rather we have the MAGA Republicans wanting to have a behind closed doors session with Hunter Biden. I wonder why? If the evidence was there, I would have expected the MAGA Republicans on the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees to want public hearings so that they could pillory Hunter Biden and Joe Biden. Or perhaps they don't want to publicly humiliate themselves again because the evidence just isn't there. - And please don't bring up the 3 payments Joe Biden made on Hunter Biden's Ford Raptor and which James Comer was either incapable of understanding or deliberately mischaracterised.
Thirdly, to the best of my knowledge, Hunter Biden is charged with failing to disclose he was a drug user when acquiring a firearm and not paying his taxes on time. So the link to the laptop/hard drives is?

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

The Democrats are doing everything to stop trump. If he over turns this decision, he will be even more popular.

One of the worrying things is how he he is portraying himself as the Saviour (I used the capital S deliberately) of "his people"

almost like Jesus

and he is doing it more and more

I just hope it is all rhetoric - I worry that he believes he is "sent by God" because shortly after that comes the point where any actions are justified because he is "doing God's work" - and that allows everything

albion

Guru
Problematic in that this was a problem years back , Russia using it to aid, their man, Trumps election.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67518511.amp

But does Trump even need deep fakes?
"In such an environment, unscrupulous politicians may find it easier to call fake things that are real - what researchers have called the "liar's dividend". Sir Robert Buckland has also warned about the "liar's dividend"."

Reactions: C R

Bazzer

Trump appears to be "encouraging" his MAGA supporters to take action against more members of the judiciary.
Having previously posted photos and disparaging comments about the DAs involved in his other trials, the Special Counsel, the judges in involved in his New York, Washington DC trials and actual and potential witnesses in those trials, he has now turned his attention to the members of the Colorado Supreme Court who voted that he be barred from standing in the general election.
Trump has posted on his social media platform, photos of the judges, calling them "thugs", "activist judges", "corrupt" and "election interferes". As well as the address of the court.
Whilst this information is already public material, previous experience shows there are a significant number of MAGA supporters who consider this a clarion call to make threats to the named individuals.🙁

Top Bottom